RodRyder

Dec 22, 2019
Saying he is 18, dosent change the fact he is 11/12. And are getting honry for how he looks at 11/12
I don't recall seeing any characters that look 11/12 in this game...?

I couldn't find the characters you're referring to in this game, and I'm not knowledgeable on Warcraft so can't connect the lore behind any fictional characters in Lust for Adventure that may be inspired by characters in the official Warcraft universe. I'd like to understand your point of view as underaged characters can be a serious problem in such games but I think you may be looking for an issue that don't exist here and/or you simply don't understand what paedophilia is.

Last edited:

mikuto

Oct 15, 2019
It's true Irion is 11 years old in HUMAN age, but he is not human, but a dragon, take into account his origins and not yours.
Biologically speaking among wow dragons he is at the late adolescent, young adult stage.

By the way, the laws and rules on romantic relationships are not the same in wow and reality so do not apply OUR RULES to a fictional universe

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
WTF is all this shit about underage character... with a DRAGON???? now guys, this is reading too much into it.

Boombit

Jun 8, 2022
Just have to say this . The Wration x Anduin stuff should be removed....
You have a 11/12 yearold haveing sex with an adult.
Yes Wration is cannonicly 11 or 12. He was born at the end of Cataclysm during the hour of twilight which takes place in the year 29
Dragon flight take place in the year 40.
These are just the fact.

Anduin was 15 druing the story warcrimes whichi happens in the year 31 9 years later his is 24
who cares.....
literally no one knows about this until you brought it up. If you think a parody game that is made for people to beat off / fantasizes about will completely follow the original game 100% then you're smoking something new.
Honestly, with a game that you literally have sex with animals (yes, taurens are cows) which are basically bestialities, a character that doesn't look his age, was not known about his age, and is not even the OG game is the one thing that concerns you.
this ain't a place for you to demonstrate your moral high ground, or showcase your ethical upbringing. Buddy.
and you won't be here, too. If you were so holy :rolleyes:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
who cares.....
literally no one knows about this until you brought it up. If you think a parody game that is made for people to beat off / fantasizes about will completely follow the original game 100% then you're smoking something new.
Honestly, with a game that you literally have sex with animals (yes, taurens are cows) which are basically bestialities, a character that doesn't look his age, was not known about his age, and is not even the OG game is the one thing that concerns you.
this ain't a place for you to demonstrate your moral high ground, or showcase your ethical upbringing. Buddy.
and you won't be here, too. If you were so holy :rolleyes:
You are right these weirdos can't differentiate reality from fiction, on fantasy creatures that's totally not look nor act like under-aged, then has nothing to do and go to random forum to complain something they don't understand.

But there's one thing: Taurens are NOT Animals, they are humanoid monsters, Bestiality and Furry are totally different things :)

mikuto

Oct 15, 2019
Please be a little patient! I think we're already lucky not to wait 1 month for each update because people are very kind to put us the link.

So a little patience, as they say in France: everything comes to the point to who knows how to wait.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TenzesG
Aug 15, 2019
The better question is- why aren't you the link to the update? ;o
one of the reasons for this is the dispute and the appearance of the developer of this project here. Well, the second one is that the CIS was disconnected from the cartridge, and we are not averse to sharing some limited content

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
I really thought it was because last updates were boring as hell for be a school thematic were weird enough "You are weak". The same one who beat a demon.

Klu

Sep 4, 2017
I really thought it was because last updates were boring as hell for be a school thematic were weird enough "You are weak". The same one who beat a demon.
imo it goes from inconsistent to hot if he plays it through that the PC just has the hots for being bullied even though he could overpower him. From a sub perspective it's a pretty popular kink.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes