TenzesG

Jun 6, 2022
I really thought it was because last updates were boring as hell for be a school thematic were weird enough "You are weak". The same one who beat a demon.
And here we going again... I thought we had already worked through this issue. And the author has provided his detailed position

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I'm interested by the Jay romance aspect but honestly, I could easily wait until the dating sim aspect is over.

magitur

Dec 25, 2020
Thanks a ton! I don't suppose you have the changelog to go with it too?
Oh sure there you go

CHANGELOG

WARNING Known Bugs

----------------------------------------

If you have a save file with the shower scene between Jay and Solan unlocked (the thigh fuck) you'll need to restart the academy with the memory potion and start again to be able to reach the end of the relationship and watch the last scene. I fucked up something back in 7.2 :S

When you are ready to see the final scene between you and Solan or between you and Jay at the tavern, once you hang out during the day, don't leave the tavern at night, go directly upstairs to watch the scenes or the button to talk with them won't appear.

------------------------------------------

Academy Tavern

• A new sub-zone that will be available on Saturday, here you can hang out with your classmates, and the relationships will have their endings here.
Academy Days

• Saturday will now have the Tavern available instead of Wrestling class.
  • Sunday will have nothing for now, it will have the River sub-zone in the next version (7.6)
  • You can now sleep at the dorms during day time to jump to the next day.
Jay Relationship

• The relationship with Jay has been implemented, he will be in specific places every MidDay, and you'll be able to touch him in a mini-game to increase your affection with him. Jay's affection increases 10 by 10.
Relationships

• The final scene for every relationship has been implemented, all those endings will happen in the tavern at night.
  • Zack has a new bully static scene with a sexual variation once you watch his last sex scene.
Sex Scenes

• 1 Scene j.erking Jay in the bathroom while pressing your face against his pecs. (1M)
  • 1 Scene sucking Jay after a wrestling match while he chokes you with his thighs. (1M)
  • 1 Scene with Jay hot dogging your ass, pressing his chest against your back in the locker room. (1M)
  • 1 Scene with you laying on top of Jay, riding him as he moves your body up and down inside a bedroom in the Tavern (1M)
  • 1 new-ish scene with Jay pulling down his singlet and fucking you while grabbing your arms. (1M)
  • 1 Scene with Zack fucking you in the basement of the tavern. (1M)
  • 1 Scene with Solan riding you inside a bedroom in the tavern. (1M)
  • 1 Scene with Jay and Zack fucking Duncan inside a bedroom in the Tavern.
  • 1 Scene with Jay fucking Solan lovingly inside a bedroom in the tavern.
and this as well

Hi everyone, let's talk about 7.6!

This version will add the river sub-zone in the academy and Zack's bimbo (or himbo, whatever it's called) route.

The river will be open on Sunday and it will have three random scenes like the ones in the tavern (the non-sexual ones) and this will be the place where you'll be able to have an orgy with your classmates.

Now, the main thing here will be the bimbo route for Zack, and this is how it will work:

First you need to create the bimbo potion during the alchemy class, I'm going to change the recipe book to just show you what you need to do to create the potions so it's less annoying, and you'll see an extra page with this new potion in it, but with a missing reagent.

Once you have the potion you'll be able to pour it into Zack's beer at the tavern on Saturday, and the route will start, from here all progress in the normal route will be erased, and Zack will try to bully you during MidDay as usual, but this time you'll be able to bully him back. This will be basically a mirror of what he does to you normally.

You'll have to look for him during MidDay and bully him to increase his route, with the usual thresholds that will show you a scene if you do the right thing, and to keep moving forward you'll need to give him more of that potion, making him descend more down this path.

Now, the special ingredient for the potion will be something that Solan hints at you during one of your talks with him at the dorms, I guess you can tell what it is by looking at the image xD

Your favorite coach will sleep in the tavern on Saturday, and you'll be able to sneak into his room and milk him, filling up a bucket that can be used as an ingredient during alchemy class.

The mini-game will be something simple, the usual game where you have to be careful to not wake up the guy, you know, j.erking him and stopping before the bad bar fills up, that whole thing.

Now, these are the new sex scenes:

• You ma.sturbating pressing your dick against Zack's face during wrestling class. (1M)
  • You forcing Zack to suck your cock in the bathroom (1M)
  • You fin.gering Zack after alchemy class (1M)
  • You fucking Zack in the tavern's bedroom while he wears pink lingerie (1M)
  • Threesome with Solan and Jay at the tavern's bedroom (1M)
  • Orgy with your classmates at the river (1M)
  • Zack getting fucked by your classmates at the river.
  • Zack getting fucked by Jay in the locker room's showers.
And that's it! the whole bimbo route with Zack will be kinda funny in some places because of how ridiculously horny he will be once he reaches the final phase of the transformation, I hope you guys like what you saw, next week I'll upload the sex scene previews, have a nice week and see you next time!

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Hi everyone, let's talk about 7.6!

This version will add the river sub-zone in the academy and Zack's bimbo (or himbo, whatever it's called) route.

The river will be open on Sunday and it will have three random scenes like the ones in the tavern (the non-sexual ones) and this will be the place where you'll be able to have an orgy with your classmates.

Now, the main thing here will be the bimbo route for Zack, and this is how it will work:

First you need to create the bimbo potion during the alchemy class, I'm going to change the recipe book to just show you what you need to do to create the potions so it's less annoying, and you'll see an extra page with this new potion in it, but with a missing reagent.

Once you have the potion you'll be able to pour it into Zack's beer at the tavern on Saturday, and the route will start, from here all progress in the normal route will be erased, and Zack will try to bully you during MidDay as usual, but this time you'll be able to bully him back. This will be basically a mirror of what he does to you normally.

You'll have to look for him during MidDay and bully him to increase his route, with the usual thresholds that will show you a scene if you do the right thing, and to keep moving forward you'll need to give him more of that potion, making him descend more down this path.

Now, the special ingredient for the potion will be something that Solan hints at you during one of your talks with him at the dorms, I guess you can tell what it is by looking at the image xD

Your favorite coach will sleep in the tavern on Saturday, and you'll be able to sneak into his room and milk him, filling up a bucket that can be used as an ingredient during alchemy class.

The mini-game will be something simple, the usual game where you have to be careful to not wake up the guy, you know, j.erking him and stopping before the bad bar fills up, that whole thing.

Now, these are the new sex scenes:

• You ma.sturbating pressing your dick against Zack's face during wrestling class. (1M)
  • You forcing Zack to suck your cock in the bathroom (1M)
  • You fin.gering Zack after alchemy class (1M)
  • You fucking Zack in the tavern's bedroom while he wears pink lingerie (1M)
  • Threesome with Solan and Jay at the tavern's bedroom (1M)
  • Orgy with your classmates at the river (1M)
  • Zack getting fucked by your classmates at the river.
  • Zack getting fucked by Jay in the locker room's showers.
And that's it! the whole bimbo route with Zack will be kinda funny in some places because of how ridiculously horny he will be once he reaches the final phase of the transformation, I hope you guys like what you saw, next week I'll upload the sex scene previews, have a nice week and see you next time!
#thezackrevengepatch :cool:

bear42

Nov 7, 2019
Wait is the rest of Jay's content coming with 7.5? Since his romance bar is stuck on 75
If you have a save file with the shower scene between Jay and Solan unlocked (the thigh fuck) you'll need to restart the academy with the memory potion and start again to be able to reach the end of the relationship and watch the last scene. I fucked up something back in 7.2 :S

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zorrscha

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
Ok, so... Idon't know if i'm just stupidbut how the f*ck you drink this stup*d memory potion in the academy

If someone know how to get the depthroat scene (with the bench training) ang the golden dinner scene with Lee, I'll be gratefull

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Just realised the version I got is still 7.2 :LOL: And we got 7.4.
So... will a newer than 7.4 update be coming out soon?
Wonder should I wait, the file size becomes much bigger (2.5G) to be downloaded lightly

Last edited:

Johnhello

Nov 23, 2020
Ok, so... Idon't know if i'm just stupidbut how the f*ck you drink this stup*d memory potion in the academy

If someone know how to get the depthroat scene (with the bench training) ang the golden dinner scene with Lee, I'll be gratefull
For the deepthroat scene you need to grab Lee's orange jockstrap and wear it (transmog). For the dinner you need the dick enlargement fruit from the farm.

mikuto

Oct 15, 2019
Je viens de réaliser que la version que j'ai est toujours 7.2 :MDR:
Alors... la nouvelle mise à jour sortira bientôt ?
Je me demande si je dois attendre, la taille du fichier devient beaucoup plus grande (2.5G) à télécharger légèrement
[/DEVIS]
come to page 124 the links of 7.4 his here

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes