mikuto

Oct 15, 2019
Whenever I enter any place in the game I get a black loading screen for a good 5 - 7 seconds before it fully loads. Is that only me or that's how the game works for everyone?
5 to 7 seconds of waiting is nothing. it would be a game produced by a studio like blitsgame it could seem long, but here it's a small game, produced by a person who has it in his spare time and whose job it may not be, so, we little put up with it

Licke_Prinze

Aug 29, 2020
Since the game doesnt tell you anything, what the fuck is the taurine, what happens when it maxed out, how do i get rid of it? Also how does the fucking basement tavern minigame works? horns.PNG

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
Since the game doesnt tell you anything, what the fuck is the taurine, what happens when it maxed out, how do i get rid of it? Also how does the fucking basement tavern minigame works? View attachment 2213108
Worgen and Tauren changes u get from having sex with them and u can remove it by going to farm and buying homine seed from jeremy and they should return you back to normal, basement minigame u just have to make sure enemy cums first

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
Where can I find these for my brothel, I know adan is at back alley at night but I can't hire him or anything

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
For the Worgen, kill the vampire in the castle.
For the goats, kill the big demon boss. The slave you also free in the demon area. You need to collect all the runes. They are just there on the screen in the various rooms of the demon area and you click on them to collect them.

Reactions: 6 God

LaQunda

Apr 15, 2019
Just have to say this . The Wration x Anduin stuff should be removed....
You have a 11/12 yearold haveing sex with an adult.
Yes Wration is cannonicly 11 or 12. He was born at the end of Cataclysm during the hour of twilight which takes place in the year 29
Dragon flight take place in the year 40.
These are just the fact.

Anduin was 15 druing the story warcrimes whichi happens in the year 31 9 years later his is 24

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Just have to say this . The Wration x Anduin stuff should be removed....
You have a 11/12 yearold haveing sex with an adult.
Yes Wration is cannonicly 11 or 12. He was born at the end of Cataclysm during the hour of twilight which takes place in the year 29
Dragon flight take place in the year 40.
These are just the fact.

Anduin was 15 druing the story warcrimes whichi happens in the year 31 9 years later his is 24
Not sure many of us here even know WoW lore, but even so people use kids in games all the times and just say they're over 18 so makes no difference really

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes