Ogme95

Dec 5, 2019
Does anyone knows what plans Sonpih have after orcs location? I'm hoping for worgens den or something such arousing:cool:

SsjBlasd

Jun 13, 2021
Lust for Adventure 8.7.5

Windows:
Mega

Mac:
Mega

Linux:
Mega
CHANGELOG

Stormwind

• The internal workings of the Stormwind Gym have been updated and now things should load faster.
Changes

• The sprites of every NPC in the Gym have been animated (except Lee), both when you talk with them and in the dialog before the sex scenes.
Sex Scenes

• 34 Scenes from Stormwind have been animated, these include all the ones from the Gym in the Dwarven District, and the ones with Sophie and the jobs in the Cathedral District.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Honestly, the best part of these recent updates is the game running leagues faster. I remember having to wait half a minute for these scenes to start.
I agree. It was tedious to navigate between regions as well. Thankfully, this is going to be a one-time process even if it does continue to take a while.

Marcus194

Jan 22, 2019
You are super! I hope your imagination is limitless. I hope that the game will be updated for a long time, this is very hot)) I would rather see the enemies of the draenei, dark elves, and Illidan. I wish you unlimited health and success in your work.:love:(y):love:(y):love:(y)

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes