biscuit_chris

Aug 8, 2022
It seems that I can't get the third orc slave for some reason. I got the 2 after finishing Krypto's quest, and I kept searching around in Blackrock Depths and the third just doesn't exist.

Edit: After going back and forth for an hour, I pressed everything under the debug menu, and when I went back to Blackrock Depths the "?" room appeared. Definitely a bug.

Last edited:

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
The game was deleted, reasons:
1) Why are there shops in the game where you can only buy what they give you for free in the story?
2) Games in which a “Tank” can be killed in one go with a “child’s tricycle”?! That's what GTA is for.
3) The faces of NPCs and characters are sometimes so scary. (more unprintable words)

What's the result?
The game as a whole makes a positive impression (if you forget about its shortcomings), the author likes what he does and that’s great. But for now, what's great about this game is that it's not a visual novel.
I remember the first versions of this game... the game has grown and gotten better.
Maybe in version 20.0 we will see what the author wanted to do.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Why are there shops in the game where you can only buy what they give you for free in the story?
You receive one of two possible rewards for the quests: one is more combat-focused, the other is more lust-focused and is more revealing. The shop lets you obtain equipment that you've missed because you took the different path.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
You receive one of two possible rewards for the quests: one is more combat-focused, the other is more lust-focused and is more revealing. The shop lets you obtain equipment that you've missed because you took the different path.
This doesn't make much sense

• Angry
Reactions: Golden Twink

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
This doesn't make much sense
But that's how it worked since the start (well, the shop was actually added later, but clothes system was like this even before it).

Game tracks "addiction" stat (which goes up when you do lewd stuff), and determines your reward by your addiction at the moment you turn the quest in. Do lots of horny things? Get the "armour" boosting your lewd attacks; if you actually beat your enemies up, you would get the armour with, well, armour. And since quests are one time-only, you can get whatever you've missed at the shop.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustForAdventure-8.7.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LefantisXXX

Sep 30, 2021
Sucks that I can't play as trap in a game with vast majority of content is gay.
Whould be really nice, but never gona happen I presume. Too much work to redraw all scenes.
But hey, a man can dream a little bit.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
So this game is for the gaymers?

Edit: Ok after reading the other replies, it 100% is.
Op should change the tags and pictures to reflect as such. That's 5 minutes I will never get back from trying to figure out if this game is for me or not.

Last edited:

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
So this game is for the gaymers?

Edit: Ok after reading the other replies, it 100% is.
Op should change the tags and pictures to reflect as such. That's 5 minutes I will never get back from trying to figure out if this game is for me or not.
Change the tags to what? There's straight sex in there too, actually a good handful of it especially in the early stages.

If OP needs to change the tags on this one instance of ~80% gay to 20% straight, then I demand *EVERY* 99.99999% straight game on here with literally one gay scene thrown in at random needs to remove those tags too.

PS: That's not how tags work. If there's even one instance of X, then the X tag is put on the game, much to the detriment of many of us gays. Sorry that you got jebaited by still a good amount of straight content here. I go through this on a daily basis when games with virtually no gay content still have a gay tag for no good reason.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Change the tags to what? There's straight sex in there too, actually a good handful of it especially in the early stages.

If OP needs to change the tags on this one instance of ~80% gay to 20% straight, then I demand *EVERY* 99.99999% straight game on here with literally one gay scene thrown in at random needs to remove those tags too.

PS: That's not how tags work. If there's even one instance of X, then the X tag is put on the game, much to the detriment of many of us gays. Sorry that you got jebaited by still a good amount of straight content here. I go through this on a daily basis when games with virtually no gay content still have a gay tag for no good reason.
To be fair Unlike those disingenuous 99.99999% straight games, This game is still adding Legit Straight sex into the game now and then, just not the focus.
Not to mention there's a big chuck of Straight contents in the game. The tags are totally justified.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
To be fair Unlike those disingenuous 99.99999% straight games, This game is still adding Legit Straight sex into the game now and then, just not the focus.
Not to mention there's a big chuck of Straight contents in the game. The tags are totally justified.
Exactly. The 99% straight games just have no right having a gay tag when it's like LITERALLY in mention or one single scene, it's so stupid and just a massive lose-lose situation for everyone involved. There's still plenty of straight content to be found here, and if you play as a female, even moreso since you have plenty of dudes to get boned by.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
For real, give us colored tags or somthing to differentiate the various levels of:

Mega Gay -> Bisexual Haven -> A Femboy Gives You A Blowjob In A Secret Scene.
I suggested in the new tag thread.
"Bara", "Yaoi", "Femboy / Trap", "Sissy", "Trans" Should all have their own tags as they serve different audiences.
Bisexual can go either way so it doesn't really matter.
Tags should be used to help us Identify the game, NOT to Lable us as audience.
But the staff declined, said "if it's physically male then it's gay", they don't really care.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes