Lewdexion

Jul 18, 2021
Once again gay ass update
I'm guessing most of the top supporters are homosexual, so the dev ignores the brokie straight people. A little strange alienating a good chunk of potential supporters, though. He has at least updated the Patreon page that the game has heavily shifted towards M/M content, but it's still a big "F you" to all the supporters who got into the game because of the F/F and M/F content.

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
I'm guessing most of the top supporters are homosexual, so the dev ignores the brokie straight people. A little strange alienating a good chunk of potential supporters, though. He has at least updated the Patreon page that the game has heavily shifted towards M/M content, but it's still a big "F you" to all the supporters who got into the game because of the F/F and M/F content.
yeah if nothing changes in the next game I will just give up on it tbh

• Haha
Reactions: CJ29 and RodRyder

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
yeah if nothing changes in the next game I will just give up on it tbh
This has already been said and done too many times to count, also if you're not the ones posting it here why should your opinion even matter at this point? Since it's one of them "Gay fans" that usually posts it here :FacePalm:

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
how do I progress with Solan and Jay ? And also, how do I pass those History tests

Last edited:

Sadbom

Feb 14, 2021
Does anyone know the proper way to make the bimbo potion? I keep trying various combination but non of them work

baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
Oh man, I am so bored of reading every update about the same complaints each time about a long-settled issue as to the 'lack' of straight content.

Go play one of the other billion games for weird straight people and let the people who like weird gay games just have this one. It's not like the author hasn't said multiple times that m/m will be the focus from now on and it's not like any of the people complaining have actually given Sonpih any money (and therefore any real say) so can we once and for all put this issue to rest?

I don't go around complaining that games don't have enough gay content. Sure, I'd like it, but I am entitled to nothing.

Anyway, this update didn't do much for me as I'm not really a fan of Zack. Hoping the next one which apparently will have a much greater cast of characters will be more for me

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
Oh man, I am so bored of reading every update about the same complaints each time about a long-settled issue as to the 'lack' of straight content.

Go play one of the other billion games for weird straight people and let the people who like weird gay games just have this one. It's not like the author hasn't said multiple times that m/m will be the focus from now on and it's not like any of the people complaining have actually given Sonpih any money (and therefore any real say) so can we once and for all put this issue to rest?

I don't go around complaining that games don't have enough gay content. Sure, I'd like it, but I am entitled to nothing.

Anyway, this update didn't do much for me as I'm not really a fan of Zack. Hoping the next one which apparently will have a much greater cast of characters will be more for me
Exactly!
And just a friendly reminder for folks

1673652984472.png

Feb 3, 2021
The next update should be out of Redridge, right? No shade to the people who enjoy that type of content, but I'm so ready to be out of there.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes