baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
The next update should be out of Redridge, right? No shade to the people who enjoy that type of content, but I'm so ready to be out of there.
Yes, but I think there will be some variation as to encounters, as the plot will have students going missing and random encounters with various monsters. It was on the 7.8 update plan

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I really hope the Academy is done with now, because it's starting to feel like I grinded to level 98 for nothing :( (Should end with unlocking Zack/Jay for the brothel and be done with it)

Reactions: RodRyder

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
I just discovered this game and I gotta say I really love it, I always liked the female protagonist games.
Then I started reading the posts around here and they say the developer is focusing on male on male content, now I had confronted feelings...
I also read about an academy of some sorts but I have no idea where it is, when I had all missions on the quest log I just assumed I reached the end of content, can I go there with my female human?.

Borkerino101

Nov 20, 2020
i have an issue, i gave zach the bimbo potion and im stuck at 25, here i saw that you have to fight him in wrestling and win, and ive done that 3 times and nothing. help :c

got it thanks lol

Last edited:

Haru080

Feb 6, 2020
i have an issue, i gave zach the bimbo potion and im stuck at 25, here i saw that you have to fight him in wrestling and win, and ive done that 3 times and nothing. help :c

got it thanks lol
Will you make some more potions to give him in his beer?And also go to the toilet and an event will be held

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
The last page of the textbook.Thanks to the author for fixing alchemy.
I know, I want to know the secret ingredient, I've tried several combinations, take Thoren's cum that in a conversation is said by Solan, but it doesn't seem like anything to finish the potion.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes