arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Am I missing something? My game looks completely different than the latest screenshots posted here, and I can't seem to find any of the characters or locations mentioned.
View attachment 2337738
You see the road that has two arrows in this image I don't remember which one it was but one of them will take you to another map where there is only one arrow that points to a gate that leads you to the academy. I think it must be the one that says REDRIDGE ........ sorry but I translate the game into Spanish so it is difficult for me to tell you exactly

wyvvern

Jun 14, 2022
can someone please share their safe file?
Here's a level 21 male human warrior save with all content (to date) done. (All items/transmogs acquired, all brothel skills & affinities maxed, all quests, all Lee events, and all academy events.)

It's a registry file. Unzip it somewhere, right click on it and select 'merge'. You'll get a warning that registry files are evil and bad - select import anyway. (Feel free to check it in notepad++ first to make sure all it contains is the game save data.)

It will overwrite any save you have in Slot 6. It won't overwrite any other save slots. You'll need to go to the city to customize the look of the character to be what you want. Use the bimbo cheat to change his class if you want a different one.

Cheers

Last edited:

Ogme95

Dec 5, 2019
Hi everyone, let's talk about 7.7!
This version will be the last one for the academy, and it will focus on ''night stuff'' including a small story about abductions happening in the academy, with an ending that will be necessary to get a new brothel follower in 7.9
View attachment 2328958
As days pass in the academy, you will discover some events at night in different places where demons are kidnapping your classmates, ending with a reveal that will make you fight the person behind them.

The plan for the fight is to have some kind of minigame where you'll need to press the right arrows when they pass through a circle on the bottom of the screen, like one of those musical games where you need to press the right button at the precise moment. Every time you press the right arrow you will hit the boss, and if you fail he will be the one hitting you, and the wrestling stat will probably play a role here, maybe the amount of damage you do or the speed of the arrows.

As I said, this event will be the one that will give you a new follower for the brothel in the next version (7.9) so for now it's just the story event.

Then at night, you'll be able to encounter two new characters, a merman in the river that would love to have a taste of you, and the ghost of a student that died while playing the official sport of the academy before it was changed to wrestling (basically american football), he is the reason why it changed.

You will find him roaming around the academy, and after following him through the correct rooms, he will spend some sexy time with you, and he will be a bottom! so, big guy bottom, it's been a while since I've done one of these.
View attachment 2328962
Now, there is one more thing, I updated the Unity version I was using to make the game, from the 2019 version to 2021, and it has some new things that are very, very useful, one of them is that I can now copy the ''skeleton'' of the 2D animation from one to another, so now it's absurdly easy to copy and paste 2D animations between different scenes, I need to make them pretty similar as you can see, but it's really cool because now I can do some extra stuff.

In this case, I took the sleeping scenes with Brox and Adan in the brothel and created ''new'' ones for 4 of your classmates, so in this version you'll be able to blow or rim the ones you see in the picture when you are in the dorms at night, I'm just showing you the first part where you pull down their underwear, but after that you'll have the proper sex scene like it happens with Adan and Brox (I've read that some of you wanted to blow the draenei, so there you go xD)
Finally, these are the new Sex Scenes:
View attachment 2328965
  • Merman sucking your cock at night at the river (1M)
  • Draenei Ghost riding your cock at night in the locker room (1M)
  • Monde fucking your ass when he defeats you (1M)
  • Orgy scene with the four students you save after defeating Monde (1M)
  • High elf student getting masturbated by imps in a locker.
  • Young draenei student sucking a demon through the mirror in the bathroom.
  • Night elf student fucking a demon's ass in the showers.
  • Young man student getting fucked by demon in the sports hall.
  • You sucking the cock of the draenei or night elf classmate at night in the dorms (1M)
  • You eating the ass of the black boy or young night elf classmate at night in the dorms (1M)
And this is it, It won't be the biggest version, but it's going to set the background for the new followers for the brothel, and we are going to say goodbye to the academy! It has been an interesting experiment, and I've learned a lot when it comes to making minigames and things like that, but it's time to move on.

I hope you guys like what you see, next week I'll upload the scene previews for the Jockstraps and Slips, have a wonderful week, and see you next time!
View attachment 2328970
Hell yeah, academy is finally over. I'm SOOOO anticipated for orcs:cool:

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
I could use some help. After i fight a wolf the game gets stuck showing the background forest and won't load anything there are no buttons or anything just the background. How do i fix this?

Yujiro007

Apr 13, 2022
Can I ask for help for Jay... I am stucked at 75%, how do I get to progress and have scenes from it?
Ok maybe try this :

- One time fail massage event on bathroom 75 to 65
- Next time same event don't fail 65 to 75
- After that check when you can "sport hall --- locker room" normaly one time you find him for next tape and after it's easy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rhastacrisis123

Yujiro007

Apr 13, 2022
Will you make some more potions to give him in his beer?And also go to the toilet and an event will be held
I have the potion on me, but I don't have the event that launches in the tavern or in the toilet. At each meeting I have only the choice to flee or to be the bully
Need your help ^^'

Ok, it's good I was able to continue the 25th with zack bimbo.
You have to have the 100 with Jay and solan + jay to unlock the threesome in the tavern

Ps: I also had to beat Zach in wrestling, it gave me a scene.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2022
Ok maybe try this :

- One time fail massage event on bathroom 75 to 65
- Next time same event don't fail 65 to 75
- After that check when you can "sport hall --- locker room" normaly one time you find him for next tape and after it's easy.
It doesn't work :< and I stalked him everyday also

lov3mike

Jan 3, 2022
I have an big big BIG issue. my game is bugged and I have 0 attack damage.

Is it even possible to fix it?

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
Does anyone know how i can reach level 100 of affection between jay and solan, because no event happens.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes