zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
I know, I want to know the secret ingredient, I've tried several combinations, take Thoren's cum that in a conversation is said by Solan, but it doesn't seem like anything to finish the potion.
On saturday, go to the tavern, pas the day by hang out, go upstair, open the door, play with the big stick of your sexy horse coach BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT don't forget te bucket who is next to the left of the two exitment bar.

Then wait for the alchemist class, do the alchemist class and do the recipe with 1 bucket of fresh horse cream milk as the last ingredient.

Now for the guys who see my message, SOMEBODY can tell me how to get the scene with Lee in his golden thong and the one on the bench where is do a beautiful deepthroat.

AND for complete my armor collection, i miss the sport outfit (the fourth in the second lines) after the ranch outfit.

THAT ALL FOR ME, see you folks

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
On saturday, go to the tavern, pas the day by hang out, go upstair, open the door, play with the big stick of your sexy horse coach BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT don't forget te bucket who is next to the left of the two exitment bar.

Then wait for the alchemist class, do the alchemist class and do the recipe with 1 bucket of fresh horse cream milk as the last ingredient.

Now for the guys who see my message, SOMEBODY can tell me how to get the scene with Lee in his golden thong and the one on the bench where is do a beautiful deepthroat.

AND for complete my armor collection, i miss the sport outfit (the fourth in the second lines) after the ranch outfit.

THAT ALL FOR ME, see you folks
thank you very much i did not notice the bucket.
Sunday, click on the golden picture and after leaving the house,
click "rest" and enter the Lee house
For the deepthroat scene you need to grab Lee's orange jockstrap and
wear it (transmog). For the dinner you need the dick enlargement fruit
from the farm.

Drowozy

Apr 19, 2020
1674183233139.png
dose anyone know what this last one is? found it its a random river encounter

Last edited:

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
thank you very much i did not notice the bucket.
Sunday, click on the golden picture and after leaving the house,
click "rest" and enter the Lee house
For the deepthroat scene you need to grab Lee's orange jockstrap and
wear it (transmog). For the dinner you need the dick enlargement fruit
from the farm.
Thank you for the answer, it's been so long since i want these scenes, really thnak you.

With that, I onlly miis one armor (the red sport outfit) and my collection is complete

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Hi everyone, let's talk about 7.7!
This version will be the last one for the academy, and it will focus on ''night stuff'' including a small story about abductions happening in the academy, with an ending that will be necessary to get a new brothel follower in 7.9
8fb8b0b94a0665b0b45f1fb14f985063836134ba9b65b339a72ab50409efa412.jpg
As days pass in the academy, you will discover some events at night in different places where demons are kidnapping your classmates, ending with a reveal that will make you fight the person behind them.

The plan for the fight is to have some kind of minigame where you'll need to press the right arrows when they pass through a circle on the bottom of the screen, like one of those musical games where you need to press the right button at the precise moment. Every time you press the right arrow you will hit the boss, and if you fail he will be the one hitting you, and the wrestling stat will probably play a role here, maybe the amount of damage you do or the speed of the arrows.

As I said, this event will be the one that will give you a new follower for the brothel in the next version (7.9) so for now it's just the story event.

Then at night, you'll be able to encounter two new characters, a merman in the river that would love to have a taste of you, and the ghost of a student that died while playing the official sport of the academy before it was changed to wrestling (basically american football), he is the reason why it changed.

You will find him roaming around the academy, and after following him through the correct rooms, he will spend some sexy time with you, and he will be a bottom! so, big guy bottom, it's been a while since I've done one of these.
2aa542ae9cc1515b45408ee7a8e53d02991f1b51e1bb311c13b28843f8758545.jpg
Now, there is one more thing, I updated the Unity version I was using to make the game, from the 2019 version to 2021, and it has some new things that are very, very useful, one of them is that I can now copy the ''skeleton'' of the 2D animation from one to another, so now it's absurdly easy to copy and paste 2D animations between different scenes, I need to make them pretty similar as you can see, but it's really cool because now I can do some extra stuff.

In this case, I took the sleeping scenes with Brox and Adan in the brothel and created ''new'' ones for 4 of your classmates, so in this version you'll be able to blow or rim the ones you see in the picture when you are in the dorms at night, I'm just showing you the first part where you pull down their underwear, but after that you'll have the proper sex scene like it happens with Adan and Brox (I've read that some of you wanted to blow the draenei, so there you go xD)
Finally, these are the new Sex Scenes:
78da465d6c38d4ac571bedbf103e1b55cf4e448137089e9f6b043e63cd95fca4.jpg
  • Merman sucking your cock at night at the river (1M)
  • Draenei Ghost riding your cock at night in the locker room (1M)
  • Monde fucking your ass when he defeats you (1M)
  • Orgy scene with the four students you save after defeating Monde (1M)
  • High elf student getting masturbated by imps in a locker.
  • Young draenei student sucking a demon through the mirror in the bathroom.
  • Night elf student fucking a demon's ass in the showers.
  • Young man student getting fucked by demon in the sports hall.
  • You sucking the cock of the draenei or night elf classmate at night in the dorms (1M)
  • You eating the ass of the black boy or young night elf classmate at night in the dorms (1M)
And this is it, It won't be the biggest version, but it's going to set the background for the new followers for the brothel, and we are going to say goodbye to the academy! It has been an interesting experiment, and I've learned a lot when it comes to making minigames and things like that, but it's time to move on.

I hope you guys like what you see, next week I'll upload the scene previews for the Jockstraps and Slips, have a wonderful week, and see you next time!
a325f164460bae7399adedaf5cf7b730d30f1ed721e19e9921546405f54ffe24.jpg

nomaiD

Jan 9, 2022
Oh so looks like next patch we are getting both some ugly bastard fucking MC action and some big bottom action, and the overall scenes look to be really promising. We are eating really good this time.

Also finally the academy arc is finished, hopefully dev will jump onto the Orc arc as he implied he would.

Reactions: Ogme95

Kalindro

Nov 4, 2019
Personally I want another playable race aside from high elf and a human. I know it might take a wee bit of time for an update to make animations or CG for an inclusion of the new race. But I would love to see something less soft.

I'm just growing bored with being a high elf or a human. :confused:

baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
Oh so looks like next patch we are getting both some ugly bastard fucking MC action and some big bottom action, and the overall scenes look to be really promising. We are eating really good this time.

Also finally the academy arc is finished, hopefully dev will jump onto the Orc arc as he implied he would.
Ugly bastards fucking hot guys is a massive yes from me. Bring it on!

Reactions: Picato3 and Rafster

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Meeeh. I'll probably skip out on the brothel character if the only way to get him is to have a scene with a bottom. Look forward to rimming and blowing the sleeping guys though

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Personally I want another playable race aside from high elf and a human. I know it might take a wee bit of time for an update to make animations or CG for an inclusion of the new race. But I would love to see something less soft.

I'm just growing bored with being a high elf or a human. :confused:
Honestly I agree, even if the new race only gets future scenes and not old ones

Reactions: TrashBandit

Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
Am I missing something? My game looks completely different than the latest screenshots posted here, and I can't seem to find any of the characters or locations mentioned.
1674646734415.png

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes