Sirnef

Sep 21, 2020
May have stumbled into a glitch, was pressing stuff randomly when I noticed that some of the gifts had an equip button. Clicked it for shits and giggles and left it alone for a few days, but now I realized that I can't equip anything, and I'm fighting everything with bare hands. If anybody knows a fix, please let me know, would like to not have to reset hours of progress because I'm an idiot, and didn't notice anything until it was too late.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
What I personally don't like at all, all the "new" characters added to the game look around the age range of 18 - 22, and that is way too young for my taste.
Absolute turn off.

Greysomething

Aug 9, 2021
How do u do Duncan jealousy?
That increases in tandem with Zach's bully route (I didn't do anything specific with Duncan to max it). Duncan is in love with Zach and as you increase your submissiveness with Zach, Duncan becomes more jealous.

Duncan's bar resets and doesn't move at all once you give Zach the himbo potion.

wyvvern

Jun 14, 2022
Anyone a save with an elf character?
I lost mine and I don't want to redo everything.
Here's an elf with everything in 7.7 done. (All items/transmogs acquired, all brothel skills & affinities maxed, all quests, all Lee events, and all academy events.)

It's a registry file, so right click on it and choose merge (and ignore the warning that registry files are evil.) As with the human save I posted before, feel free to check it in a text editor first to see it's just the save game data.

It will overwrite any save in Slot 5, so check before importing. It won't touch your other saves.

If you want to change his looks, take him to the city. Want to change his class, use the 'demonde' cheat.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes