mghp4511

Jul 18, 2017
is there really bestiality or is it a false tag from furry/monster-gal/monster-guy?
There's a random scene in Duskwood where a dude sucks off a horse, loosing to various feral animals after fighting them with lust attacks will usually have them force themselves on you, and there's scene were an animal statue comes to life and has sex with you, also in Duskwood. And the grey zone there's of course Taurens and Worgen but also (male) dryads and keepers of the grove who are Night Elf Deer taur.

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
So you didn't understand anything. There are a lot of words, but there is no essence. People don't complain about m/m content in general. People complain about not adding the rest of the content specified in the tags. Because all the content that took into account all the tags and satisfied everyone ends after the third location. Then, the author forgets about the other tags and makes only gay content.
I understand, I'm just tired of going around in circles, in short, everyone can complain about what they don't like, but they can do it without the offense and insults regarding the players who like the content (paying or not) and the game developer . it's annoying. there is a huge difference between supporting and buying.

Akainu

May 2, 2017
I tried everything but cant find the secret ingridient how do we find it and use it what are the steps ? Need help

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
1. You can't really complain about a game you threw money at not meeting your expectations. Your buying a Script and have to go through that script all the way to the end. That's what your paying for. If the creators don't follow your suggestions that's no one's fault. Stop complaining about it.

2. The problem with the schoolboy plot isn't just the fact that their reusing the same 3d models, or that it has nothing to do with Redridge at all, or that it's 100% gay. It's that it's completely disconnected from the base game. 90% percent of all of the gameplay progression you've made thus far has no place in the School. It doesn't acknowledge that your an adventurer, it doesn't give you rewards that could be used in the base game, It doesn't even help you unlock new areas. It's supposed to be this game within a game that isn't drawing upon ANY tangible elements from both the source material or the game we've spent nearly 2+ years playing and testing.

3. Not only does Redridge Academy completely fail to register anything within me, like, this area and it's plot is the WORST Gay VN I think I've ever read. But it's also completely, 100% made up. Part of the charm of Lust for Adventures is that it's a lewd parody of the WoW lore. When Redridge was made accessible, I thought we were gonna fight Gnolls, jacked up hairy lumberjack humans, MORE ORCS, Giant Murlocs and fight some Black Dragons. But instead, were wrestling boys that by all accounts should be several years younger, and SEVERELY inexperienced, if they need a fucking knife ear to summarize the entire fucking plot of Pandaria for them.

Redridge Academy completely destroys the audience's expectations for what Lust for Adventure should be whilst simultaneously violating the lore of Redridge Valley by adding in a brand new, walled in, 100% fanfictional fortified school and making that the focus of an incredibly cheap Gay Visual Novel. In a zone that for a very long time was contested by powerful tribes of dragon riding orcs, Murlocs taller than dwarves, A fuck load of Gnolls, and the only line of defense was a remote hamlet inhabitted by burly men, a bridge, and a hill.

Last edited:
Reactions: RodRyder and Karsu

Rume

May 9, 2019
dont know how to progress solan jay. talking with sol doesnt to progress anything
Find Jay's underwear in lockers during midday, try different days, specifically non-Wrestling days in case they don't show up. Then I believe you have to give Solan the underwear during Wrestling Showertime.

Ishim

Dec 8, 2017
is there a trick to the alchemy minigame im finding it almost impossible to make any potions they almost always go brown when i add the second set of ingredients?

Rume

May 9, 2019
is there a trick to the alchemy minigame im finding it almost impossible to make any potions they almost always go brown when i add the second set of ingredients?
Not really. Put the first set of ingredients while nothing has been stirred and bar is empty, stir til first third of bar is full. Put second set of ingredients, then stir til two-thirds full. Put last set of ingredients, stir til full. Amount of ingredients definitely matters, ie don't include more or less of even correct ingredients, unsure if order matters since I've always just done the order as she narrates and as the new recipe book shows.

Ishim

Dec 8, 2017
Not really. Put the first set of ingredients while nothing has been stirred and bar is empty, stir til first third of bar is full. Put second set of ingredients, then stir til two-thirds full. Put last set of ingredients, stir til full. Amount of ingredients definitely matters, ie don't include more or less of even correct ingredients, unsure if order matters since I've always just done the order as she narrates and as the new recipe book shows.
Thats what im doing but it seems really sensitive in my game if i stir it right up to the bar it goes brown some of the time then some of the time it dosent.

Rume

May 9, 2019
Thats what im doing but it seems really sensitive in my game if i stir it right up to the bar it goes brown some of the time then some of the time it dosent.
I usually stir past the third-bars a little and it's fine. I think as long as you add each stage's ingredients (not repeating the previous, only adding each stage) before the bar progresses past a third it's fine, since I've stirred to halfway between one third and two thirds absentmindedly before adding the second phase ingredients. I think you may be doing something wrong with how you're counting the ingredients? Don't mash it too fast, click so you see each piece of ingredient and count how many animations of flying ingredients the game did. Edit: I definitely can mash the ingredients quick and it still works hmm.

Edit2: I suggest stirring past the bar a little to make sure you transitioned before adding new stuff. Maybe you stir to right before the transition, add the second phase while it's still first phase, and then stir to failure.

Last edited:

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
1. You can't really complain about a game you threw money at not meeting your expectations. Your buying a Script and have to go through that script all the way to the end. That's what your paying for. If the creators don't follow your suggestions that's no one's fault. Stop complaining about it.

2. The problem with the schoolboy plot isn't just the fact that their reusing the same 3d models, or that it has nothing to do with Redridge at all, or that it's 100% gay. It's that it's completely disconnected from the base game. 90% percent of all of the gameplay progression you've made thus far has no place in the School. It doesn't acknowledge that your an adventurer, it doesn't give you rewards that could be used in the base game, It doesn't even help you unlock new areas. It's supposed to be this game within a game that isn't drawing upon ANY tangible elements from both the source material or the game we've spent nearly 2+ years playing and testing.

3. Not only does Redridge Academy completely fail to register anything within me, like, this area and it's plot is the WORST Gay VN I think I've ever read. But it's also completely, 100% made up. Part of the charm of Lust for Adventures is that it's a lewd parody of the WoW lore. When Redridge was made accessible, I thought we were gonna fight Gnolls, jacked up hairy lumberjack humans, MORE ORCS, Giant Murlocs and fight some Black Dragons. But instead, were wrestling boys that by all accounts should be several years younger, and SEVERELY inexperienced, if they need a fucking knife ear to summarize the entire fucking plot of Pandaria for them.

Redridge Academy completely destroys the audience's expectations for what Lust for Adventure should be whilst simultaneously violating the lore of Redridge Valley by adding in a brand new, walled in, 100% fanfictional fortified school and making that the focus of an incredibly cheap Gay Visual Novel. In a zone that for a very long time was contested by powerful tribes of dragon riding orcs, Murlocs taller than dwarves, A fuck load of Gnolls, and the only line of defense was a remote hamlet inhabitted by burly men, a bridge, and a hill.
There's also the fact that you've fought some pretty tough WoW enemies, but some punk can dominate you at will at school. Which is another disconnect from the previous story.

Rume

May 9, 2019
There's also the fact that you've fought some pretty tough WoW enemies, but some punk can dominate you at will at school. Which is another disconnect from the previous story.
The latest update is really weird given how you could have already beat the entirety of the Karazhan. Then you go to school and helplessly watch the students sucked into portals by demons, which if you investigate the main base, everything is as before and you can still make the archdemon dude of Karazhan your bitch but no mention of students. Then the final boss of Redridge is beaten via simplistic rhythm game that does nothing to honor any maingame progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: RodRyder

seventymegalo

Dec 25, 2020
Find Jay's underwear in lockers during midday, try different days, specifically non-Wrestling days in case they don't show up. Then I believe you have to give Solan the underwear during Wrestling Showertime.
is that for the fourth scene? because i dont see it and i went through the week

Last edited:

Ishim

Dec 8, 2017
I usually stir past the third-bars a little and it's fine. I think as long as you add each stage's ingredients (not repeating the previous, only adding each stage) before the bar progresses past a third it's fine, since I've stirred to halfway between one third and two thirds absentmindedly before adding the second phase ingredients. I think you may be doing something wrong with how you're counting the ingredients? Don't mash it too fast, click so you see each piece of ingredient and count how many animations of flying ingredients the game did. Edit: I definitely can mash the ingredients quick and it still works hmm.

Edit2: I suggest stirring past the bar a little to make sure you transitioned before adding new stuff. Maybe you stir to right before the transition, add the second phase while it's still first phase, and then stir to failure.
i finally got it to start work i think you were right about me adding the ingredients too early. Thank you for the help.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes