RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustForAdventure-7.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
can anyone post an image of what these "bimbos" look like? id prefer to wait until the acadamy is done but im like half a step towards just runnin through.

also, can you leave the academy? havent played in forever so i dont even remember if you could or not after becoming a student

baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
disappointing so this game is >80% of the gay/furry paradigm and <20% straight sex?
For recent updates very heavily m/M yes. There is quite a lot of straight content in the game though as the shift toward m/M came fairly late into development.

I'd also say there is quite a fair bit of non-furry stuff but I'd be lying if I said you didn't have to be a little bit of a furry to enjoy this game. There are no filters to enable /disable so unless you're prepared to skip past scenes you're not into you kind of just have to take it all as it comes.

It's free, so I recommend downloading it and using the cheat code to explore some scenes and then make a decision for yourself if you're into it.

askqer

Apr 7, 2021
as much as i can understand people's exasperation with criticisms of the games levels of gayness it should be important to note that this is not as straight forward as you make it out to be

this isnt "oh i dont like NTR and i came into an NTR game that advertised itself as NTR and it was nothing but NTR so now im mad". there are people who genuinely liked this game and it just so happens that the academy was just an unwelcome addition to them.

you can say "you're playing this game for free so your opinion doesn't matter as much" but that's a fundamentally different argument than "if you dont like gay there are plenty of games out there" because at least the first one acknowledges that they may have invested time and interest in the game which doesn't just instantly disappear when it "changes" in a way they dont like.

maybe im giving them too much benefit of the doubt but i just dont think it's reasonable to jump down everyone who has that opinion's throat as if they are aware that 20+ different people made the same remark. the dev already made a whole thing so you could just direct them to that
All well said, but I would argue that it is totally straightforward. I agree with KingEddy (based on his example) that this is a broad phenomenon, not particular to LfA. It goes like this: The, acceptable to me because of the problematic tag system, question (from all sexualities) "how much gay in this game" when there exists a gay tag, in order to find out if one wants to invest time in it or not. Another thing to do is to play it and post one's critique. And here emerges the issue. There are a lot of ways to criticise a game and, when it comes to the topic "gayness", let alone a fully M/M game, it's as if some people would prefer this to be a site for straight only games. At the very least, I myself feel uncomfortable sometimes. So, I support the "exasperation" comments because if left unanswered, it's as if we don't exist. But we do. We want M/M games (and better tags). And if the developer chooses midway to change the theme of the game, good for them I guess. We, the gamers, have to cope with it. Or comment on it in a non toxic way (which exists). But tbh to this date I haven't seen a post "your game used to have some gay scenes, but this update is only straight, mimimi". (I stole the mimimi from KingEddy, loved it!). To be clear though, I believe that there isn't any malice behind (the majority) of such posts.
Sorry for the English, it's not my mother tongue

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes