Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I didn't play for quite some time; is there anything to do when playing as female character, past early locations? I'm aware that male character would mostly get gay sex, but are new NPCs still sexable when playing as female (as some characters are bi, some aren't)?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I didn't play for quite some time; is there anything to do when playing as female character, past early locations? I'm aware that male character would mostly get gay sex, but are new NPCs still sexable when playing as female (as some characters are bi, some aren't)?
I think some of the orc scene are viewable as female in the new area

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
The only stuff you can't access if you're female is the redridge academy (which is I believe is 9 or so updates worth of content), the rest of the game however can be played by anyone, you just would miss out on the CGs that include your character dicking someone.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Krids

Feb 4, 2021
Blackhand has a lot of hp and high damage, how do I kill him? Seems like I don't even have a chance to do it. Do I need to change my class for this?

Krids

Feb 4, 2021
Oh, I don't need to do that much damage, around 500 is enough to beat him, that's good. P.s. you can go to train zone and let orc fuck you by submit while fighting, that will give you regen and can help in this fight

Oct 1, 2021
So are the femboys/traps a thing of the past now or are there still some in the new updates? I'm all for the gay content but I also liked the pretty boys, not so much the baras

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Hi, sorry to bother you, but I wanted to know if you could share a save of version 8.0 of the game with me? Due to technical problems on my PC I had to forcefully format it

Jul 31, 2021
hey does anyone know how to make this game compatible with old ass macs LMAO
I got a Mac sierra 10.12.6 verison and I dont know how to update it and the game says that I need to have an updated mac to tplay

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Does this game have any transformation of the MC content? That was the huge aspect of CoC that really drew me in. This game claims to be based on CoC, but I'm not seeing a transformation tag?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Does this game have any transformation of the MC content? That was the huge aspect of CoC that really drew me in. This game claims to be based on CoC, but I'm not seeing a transformation tag?
You can get some tauren or worgen transformations, as far as I remember, but it's not much. I think some daemonic TF was added later, but it was when I temporarily quit playing, so I didn't see it myself yet.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Does this game have any transformation of the MC content?
I can confirm what Aazkaal said. You have a Tauren transformation, the Worgen transformation (my favorite) and the demon transformation. It's weird, this game deserves the transformation tag.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes