Drowozy

Apr 19, 2020
are you able to change your characters race?

im just asking just so i dont have to restart my 100% playthrough or attempt at one without getting too deep into it, yess i know nightborn/nightelfs arnt playable but i want to become an elf now im kinda bored of being a cow man

also side note to my side note when will we get pubic hairs for the pc

Last edited:

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Is there anyway to view ALL the sex scenes we've unlocked in addition to the quest ones?
Using the cheat code is the only way AFAIK, which atm is "meatty"

are you able to change your characters race?
I swear I thought there was, but I cannot find it to save my life. Cheats menu doesn't have it, nor does the Transmog shop in Stormwind (though you can disable being a Tauren, Worgen, or Demon from there).
If it's possible, it's not in the Cheats menu nor Stormwind, sorry!

Last edited:

JollyStar

Oct 27, 2019
Guys, how can i improve Zack submissive, Duncan and Jay/Solan? The progression is stuck, Zack in 25, Duncan 0 and Jay/Solan 50. And about the ghost, there's any sex interaction with him?

Last edited:

Drowozy

Apr 19, 2020
Guys, how can i improve Zack submissive, Duncan and Jay/Solan? The progression is stuck, Zack in 25, Duncan 0 and Jay/Solan 50. And about the ghost, there's any sex interaction with him?
i rember that in an earlyer patch of the game there was a bug that in the jay/solan if you had the them legfucking aka like 50% you had to reset cause it was fucked and wouldent progress any further idk about the submissiveness or the other elf despiseing you but thats just kinda what i rembered damn this thread thing used to be so lively

greenarrow02

Sep 20, 2021
Screenshot (56).png
Hi, everyone! Can someone tell me please how to get these last characters? I don't know where to find them and I visited every map.

Drowozy

Apr 19, 2020
Hi everyone, I downloaded the game for the first time and this glitch is happening in a lot of the cutscenes, I haven't seen people complain so I figure It out that maybe is a problem for new save files. Is there a fix or something? What should I do? Thanks

View attachment 2793040 View attachment 2793041 View attachment 2793069 View attachment 2793043 View attachment 2793044 View attachment 2793045 View attachment 2793046 View attachment 2793047
whos the bandit dude in the bottom right???

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
can anyone upload game for pc in zip file?
like convert to zip or include other file and make it zip

i prefer zip since i have personal problem with rar and other technical issue

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes