HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Is it actually possible to loose the card game? I tried it four times now and I seem to have an unbeatable deck.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Content
CHANGELOG

Blackrock Barracks
  • New sub-zone in the Blackrock Spire, here you'll find the orcs of the Blackrock army relaxing and playing games.
Bulgor
  • New quest NPC in the Barracks, he will ask you to defeat him in a card game, and you'll receive a new underwear.
Card Game
  • A new mini-game is available in the Barracks once you accept Bulgor's quest, it's a card mini-game that kinda resembles Hearthstone.
  • You have three types of cards, Normal, Taunt, and Charge. You need to drag one card from your hand and drop it on the board, and it won't be able to attack until the next turn (you'll see a zZz sign on one corner of the card if you can't use it that turn)
  • Charge cards can attack the same turn you play them, and Taunt cards will force the opponent to attack them first.
  • To attack just select the card on the board you want to attack with, and then select the enemy card you want to attack. In order to win you need to kill all of your opponent's cards.
Fixes
  • The game should no longer get soft-locked if you defeat a Wolf in Northshire for the Poor Boy's quest after getting all 5 pelts.
  • The light of your character has been adjusted in the still scenes with Lee (the gym guy).
  • Some events increased the hours passed without changing the day if necessary, resulting in more than 24 hours appearing on the main UI, this should be fixed now.
Sex Scenes
  • You sucking fat orc cock (1M/1F)
  • Slim orc riding you (1M)
  • Orcs peeing on you if you are wearing the Stormwind Boxers when trying to have an orgy with them (1M/1F)
  • Orc fucking you on a swing chair with Garnuk getting fucked next to you (1M/1F)
  • 3-part orgy scene with the orcs that unlocks after defeating both Bulgor and Ironback at the card game (3M/3F)

Also laughing my ass off because while I enjoy the content, I was able to literally guess the cheat code, it's: cards

Reactions: shinod and darlic

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
These updates rlly do only last all of 5mins it's a shame Sonpih is playing it so safe with only watersports honestly

dev12323

Mar 18, 2018
Does anyone else have a wierd graphical glitch, body parts dont seem to be in the correct places; or just glitched out completely

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Is it actually possible to loose the card game? I tried it four times now and I seem to have an unbeatable deck.
I tried a good 5 or 6 times to intentionally lose to the first guy. You cannot just lose to him on accident, you have to manipulate the (rather rudimentary) AI.

Honestly, my favorite part of the updates is trying to guess the code.
It just makes me laugh that it really is that lazy of a code. ;)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is there a way to defeat the demons in the Hall of Pain? Because I'm having a hard time with them, especially with their devastating blows.

Randa11

Feb 9, 2023
Is there a way to defeat the demons in the Hall of Pain? Because I'm having a hard time with them, especially with their devastating blows.
Just get the best wepon you can get and deal as much damage to them as you can, the lust tactics don't work on them so you essentially have to brute force it.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes