Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

That was a nice update but also an insight for possible future content (other types of orcs, dwarfs and elementals).

Once you get them at the brothel, you can replay their scenes from their dialogue screen.
Thanks for the precision, though I'm still not sure it's worth opening it.

This Amazing game would be go to the next level if there was Corruption in it. To see the Heroine Go bad, fall into Lust with her supposed enemy turn into something other than human. However the type of Corruption it would be fun to see. Watching the bad guys win is neat.
There are enough games like that.
I have more and more difficulties finding games with feelings and love but also having a protagonist with a good personality and not a jerk or a bad guy.
So I'm actually glad this game is like this.

Good continuation.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Does the autor have any plans for any new race like Gnomes, Dwarfs, Trolls or Orcs in the game? Or has he mentioned anything about Strapon for Female MC

Cantia452

Nov 9, 2021
Does the autor have any plans for any new race like Gnomes, Dwarfs, Trolls or Orcs in the game? Or has he mentioned anything about Strapon for Female MC
I'm not sure about that, but it would be nice to be able to play as the races you mentioned! Being an orc or a troll character would be very hot in my opinion...

One of the main issues I could see with that, though, would be the fact that animations and poses would most likely have to be tweaked for the new races in order to account for the scale and size differences between characters.

Reactions: peptochka

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
Can anyone help me with the serving drinks mini game in the orc fortress?, what do the customers men with fruity and exotic?, because I supposse milky will be the tauren, but I'm not sure...

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Reactions: SpiderHole

irobot_90

Jul 2, 2019
Hey everyone , how can i add armors and underwear to the inventory.
note : i have them in my collection but can't move them to the inventory to use them

Jul 31, 2021
Us mac users be strugglin, I followed the mac terminal shit to a T and still it wont work which is weird cuz it worked on my 10.12 computer but I updated it to 10.13 and suddenly its gone

Reactions: gerltrash

ezram

Nov 20, 2019
is there any penalty for skipping classes in the academy or can i just do them whenever? the in-game explanation is pretty poor.

Jul 31, 2021
pls can anyone help, I was able to play 7.0 just fine but I fucking update my shit and suddenly terminal doesnt work, also why hasn't Sonpih updated so that mac users dont have to use terminal?

Feb 3, 2021
So instead of actually new content, we're just gonna update the old ones. Is that a thing people want? To me this is just another easy 5 month skip.

I sure hope that he doesn't just straight up delete those scenes and leaves a way for players to see them somehow.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
I mean that's a lot of scenes but it would have probably been better stretching it to one year so to sprinkle some new scenes in as well.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes