Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
8.5 changelong anyone?
According to the patreon post, it's literally just bugfixes and updates to the Northshire scenes; no new content.

CHANGELOG

Northshire

• The internal workings of Northshire have been updated, now things in the zone should load faster, especially the sex scenes. (I touched a lot of things, if something is broken please let me know.)
Fix

• There was a strange bug that changed the stats of your character, the attack specifically, lowering it and doing weird things, I'm not sure if I fixed this, but for those of you who still have the problem, the Fix Damage debug button has been modified and you can use it to fix your damage.
  • When you did the killing blow to an enemy with Heroic Strike or Lust Bolt their health would appear as 0 but they didn't die and had another turn, this has been fixed.
  • When you leveled up, your stats wouldn't update and go up, this has been fixed.
  • When you sleep with Lee in his house your health will be restored now.
Sex Scenes

• All 42 scenes in Northshire have been updated and they are now animated.

Reactions: Oliz82

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
What his the cheat code for 8.5 ?
The post literally above yours from 12h prior asked the exact same thing. Do you really think if they didn't post yet, that you posting will change that? :FacePalm:

Anyway, just checked and it hasn't been leaked yet, but it's definitely been posted on their Patreon so people do have it. Silly that a mostly bugfix/old update wouldn't reuse the same code. I'd guess it has something to do with "New", "Animation", "Update", or "Northshire".

May 6, 2019
The post literally above yours from 12h prior asked the exact same thing. Do you really think if they didn't post yet, that you posting will change that? :FacePalm:

Anyway, just checked and it hasn't been leaked yet, but it's definitely been posted on their Patreon so people do have it. Silly that a mostly bugfix/old update wouldn't reuse the same code. I'd guess it has something to do with "New", "Animation", "Update", or "Northshire".
cheat code for 8.5? :sneaky:

Oct 1, 2021
I don't know if I'm just an exception, but I like animated scenes more then text. There's only so many ways I can read how someone fucks another person before I just get bored. That's not to say I don't understand how risky this move is, going back to update old scenes is a 50/50 on whether it's an actual improvement or if everyone unanimously hates it because there's no new content.

Reactions: fat_fingers_ma_gee

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
I don't know if I'm just an exception, but I like animated scenes more then text. There's only so many ways I can read how someone fucks another person before I just get bored. That's not to say I don't understand how risky this move is, going back to update old scenes is a 50/50 on whether it's an actual improvement or if everyone unanimously hates it because there's no new content.
Text adds context. With text you can change a simple animation to something more. You can change dialog to make it femdom or ntr you can add a bit of text to cater to different fetishes without actually having to make a full animation that just by itself might not be able to convey the context of the situation and thus would be forgettable and bland.

The text is an easy little effort way to add to scenes and those that dont care for the text can easily just ignore it.

I personally think that adding text is crucial as there are only so many sex positions to animate and after that the only variety possible is text and different character combinations.

Feb 3, 2021
It's highly unlikely you're the minority. If most people preferred text, he would have stuck to text, because more likes means more money. Just like he started doing primarily male content.

loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
How do you get the two men in the devil's lair where you hunt the imps (IDK what their names are it says "vanilla choclate and mix" in their scenes) as brothel workers? got all the rest but can't find how to get them

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I talked about How Shaddy Unity is when they tried to include Malware into their Engine (Diligent business will never do such thing), But my posts was deleted as the Mods said I was reaching.

And now Unity want to charge The Devs money per Install???
Not to mention, HOW do they intend to collecting the Data? Any Privacy Breaching indication?
It's directly terrible for both Devs and End Users.

Really, Any dev using Unity should looking for Alternatives even when migration will be painful.
Even if Unity walks back, it still shows they are not Trustworthy and Hate their Developers with passion, and only care about squeezing maximum money.

You Don't do business with Shaddy guys unless you are doing shaddy business.

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
I talked about How Shaddy Unity is when they tried to include Malware into their Engine (Diligent business will never do such thing), But my posts was deleted as the Mods said I was reaching.

Not to mention, HOW do they intend to collecting the Data? Any Privacy Breaching indication?
It's directly terrible for both Devs and End Users.

Really, Any dev using Unity should looking for Alternatives even when migration will be painful.
Even if Unity walks back, it still shows they are not Trustworthy and Hate their Developers with passion, and only care about squeezing maximum money.

You Don't do business with Shaddy guys unless you are doing shaddy business.
You can blame one CEO name John Riccitiello an Ex-CEO of EA

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
this detail has been a major concern to me since I not only have some unity games installed onto this pc, but theres also a handful of them on this site too. Will unity games need to be banned from here if it turns out they can somehow inject personal computers in some fashion if they're able to receive install data?

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
go back again to the black depths you can find him after defeating the dwarf king
you are talking about Sashayak and Grand but not the missing one on the screen
UPD
Ok, my bad, after completing Krypto's quest, you will find a tiny icon with question mark under Taurissans's icon. He awaits you there

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
this detail has been a major concern to me since I not only have some unity games installed onto this pc, but theres also a handful of them on this site too. Will unity games need to be banned from here if it turns out they can somehow inject personal computers in some fashion if they're able to receive install data?
I mean, if they allow Unity to go through with it in any capacity, piracy might Actively Hurt the Developers.
It essentially holds every PC hostage, and many other long term damage to the industry.
Especially when go into detail what Unity claim is only "Trust me Bro".
I'm amazed Unity has the audacity to even bring this to the table. :KEK:

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
I'm amazed Unity has the audacity to even bring this to the table. :KEK:
The CEO sold off a ton of shares and is probably hoping this tanks their share value so he can buy them back for next to nothing (AKA: Insider Trading, and yes it's illegal).

What's more hilarious is changing a contract w/o all parties consenting is also illegal, so I'm wondering how he plans to get away after committing two huge felonies...

• Haha
Reactions: nackedsnake
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes