CJDarkSoulCJ

Aug 25, 2023
Hey guys, new player here and I have a question. I started the game but it seems as if the screen was too small for the game and it's keeping me from reading some of the dialogue and worsen the quality of my enjoyment. Do you know how to fix this?

I'm including a screengrab so you can see the problem yourselves.

1695063957697.png

May 6, 2019
Hey guys, new player here and I have a question. I started the game but it seems as if the screen was too small for the game and it's keeping me from reading some of the dialogue and worsen the quality of my enjoyment. Do you know how to fix this?

I'm including a screengrab so you can see the problem yourselves.

View attachment 2939509
usually when something like this happens, i tend to go to settings, and minimize the screen, then resize it back to full screen.
1695067990577.png
1695068033077.png
1695068105522.png

this is what i did anyway. hope it helps

CJDarkSoulCJ

Aug 25, 2023
usually when something like this happens, i tend to go to settings, and minimize the screen, then resize it back to full screen.
View attachment 2939719
View attachment 2939722
View attachment 2939724

this is what i did anyway. hope it helps

Sadly, I have tried to do this and it doesn't work. I tried resetting the PC but that didn't do anything either. Everything is completely out of whack like it's not just the words but even the models!

If by any chance you or anyone else has experience with these issues please do let me know!

1695074646208.png

• Sad
Reactions: fat_fingers_ma_gee

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
How do you get the sexy armor from Karyn at the inn? Those fish don't have h-endings like orcs n' bandits.
The fishes DOES have H-endings. I can't remember how, but you can tear their clothes (fishes with dicks... hah) and surrender to them for the h-endings

Apr 19, 2020
The fishes DOES have H-endings. I can't remember how, but you can tear their clothes (fishes with dicks... hah) and surrender to them for the h-endings
But that doesn't give you Murloch legs. Normally, from what I can tell from just trying, you get the sexy reward item for a quest by winning via Lust overload, and then I'm not so sure you have to even rape them but you can. But I'm sure you have to win to get anything.

In the case of the fish, Lust makes the fight end without reward, aside from EXP. Which basically means you can just farm the fish for EXP by lusting them. Are you saying that losing fights also counts toward deciding which reward you get?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
But that doesn't give you Murloch legs. Normally, from what I can tell from just trying, you get the sexy reward item for a quest by winning via Lust overload, and then I'm not so sure you have to even rape them but you can. But I'm sure you have to win to get anything.

In the case of the fish, Lust makes the fight end without reward, aside from EXP. Which basically means you can just farm the fish for EXP by lusting them. Are you saying that losing fights also counts toward deciding which reward you get?
I played as a whore, so I always aimed for the lust. As long as you have enough ah... lust point? I can't remember, the reward will be the sexy one. One thing you may want to do, is to beat the fishes until you get enough legs and then, get as many lust you can, it's not necessary to do it with the fishes, you can get lust by having the H scene with any enemy. Then, you save and see the NPC. If you get the normal armor, reload and grind more lust and do it again.

Apr 19, 2020
I played as a whore, so I always aimed for the lust. As long as you have enough ah... lust point? I can't remember, the reward will be the sexy one. One thing you may want to do, is to beat the fishes until you get enough legs and then, get as many lust you can, it's not necessary to do it with the fishes, you can get lust by having the H scene with any enemy. Then, you save and see the NPC. If you get the normal armor, reload and grind more lust and do it again.
See that's what I was thinking too. I beat the Murlochs by attacking, then whored myself in the forest to all bandits I beat. Got my perversion (the cock/vaj icon on top left) to 5, and still got the leather armor. I kinda figured 5 would be enough. If I remember correctly, you only need 3 to get most, if not every sexy armor.

I went to a new location, found another chick with sexy armor, and she has the same problem: Her enemies don't care about Lust. Gotta use weapons. At that point I reconsidered even playing the game.

Also why do all animations for the female PC, except masturbation, have to be vaginal? Like they have no ass. Just seems odd in a game aimed mostly at anal. Only time I've seen any is when I lose a fight.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I kinda figured 5 would be enough. If I remember correctly, you only need 3 to get most, if not every sexy armor.
I think you may need more than 5, like 6 or 8. I remember needing like 12 to get the sexy outfit on another section. Usually when that happens is that the NPC required more than you originally thought. Happened to me many times.

Apr 19, 2020
I think you may need more than 5, like 6 or 8. I remember needing like 12 to get the sexy outfit on another section. Usually when that happens is that the NPC required more than you originally thought. Happened to me many times.
Damn dude, that doesn't even seem possible. I tried n' tried but couldn't get over 5. Every time I got to 6 I reverted back to 5, either cuz new day, or amount of time... I don't know what the decay rate is exactly but at some point I revert. 5 was as high as I could get. Might even matter if you win a fight without screwing them, in which case kiss gender preference goodbye.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Damn dude, that doesn't even seem possible. I tried n' tried but couldn't get over 5. Every time I got to 6 I reverted back to 5, either cuz new day, or amount of time... I don't know what the decay rate is exactly but at some point I revert. 5 was as high as I could get. Might even matter if you win a fight without screwing them, in which case kiss gender preference goodbye.
I don't remember exactly, I think that sleeping to pass time reset all the lust points. I speak from memory, I haven't played in ages and I might be wrong

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Killing a enemy by the normal means reduces lust point, but you can just buy the lust armour/underwear via the shop after unlocking it anyway

Apr 19, 2020
Killing a enemy by the normal means reduces lust point, but you can just buy the lust armour/underwear via the shop after unlocking it anyway
You can?? Oh... well that's convenient af. I didn't think you could cuz going back to the Blacksmith to look for weapons n armor just gives me what is basically a "I'm busy, go away" message.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes