shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
I give a try after nearly 8 months not playing and the Orc add on it is the best the game have done in years.

Why wasted months in the school add? Why not just accepted it was a failure when it started instead of going all the way down to do it?

As always and it still keep sucking bad for being a "WoW based game" is that you cannot play as an Orc. When you can play as one since day 1 of WoW.
But as Nygma32 say: We wouldn't miss much in another more months of pointless add on.

wiccanisms

Apr 26, 2020
CHANGELOG
Goldshire
  • The internal workings of Goldshire have been updated, now things in the zone should load faster, especially the sex scenes. (I touched a lot of things, if something is broken please let me know.)
Changes
  • The sprite of every important NPC has been animated, both when you talk with them and in the dialog before the sex scenes, this applies to the NPCs in Northshire too.
Sex Scenes
  • The 33 scenes of the Bandits (M/F), Murlocs, Dughan, Keryn, and the Succubus/Incubus have been animated.
  • The Bandits and Murloc scenes now have a night version (darker with a tint of blue) to make them look more in tune with the time of the day.

Windows Version

Mac-OS version UNSUPPORTED (There are instructions inside the .zip that should help you to run the game properly)

Linux Version UNSUPPORTED

Cheat Code is: goldup

camrysave

Dec 29, 2022
CHANGELOG
Goldshire
  • The internal workings of Goldshire have been updated, now things in the zone should load faster, especially the sex scenes. (I touched a lot of things, if something is broken please let me know.)
Changes
  • The sprite of every important NPC has been animated, both when you talk with them and in the dialog before the sex scenes, this applies to the NPCs in Northshire too.
Sex Scenes
  • The 33 scenes of the Bandits (M/F), Murlocs, Dughan, Keryn, and the Succubus/Incubus have been animated.
  • The Bandits and Murloc scenes now have a night version (darker with a tint of blue) to make them look more in tune with the time of the day.

Windows Version
MEGA LINK

Mac-OS version UNSUPPORTED (There are instructions inside the .zip that should help you to run the game properly)
MEGA LINK

Linux Version UNSUPPORTED
MEGA LINK

Cheat Code is: goldup
Thnk you so much.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Does anyone actually remember what the main goal of our character was? Cause I feel like we've just been going from point A to point B with no real rime or reason

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Does anyone actually remember what the main goal of our character was? Cause I feel like we've just been going from point A to point B with no real rime or reason
AFAIK, there's little to no Narrative of this game from the beginning.
More like "theme park", you just hop onto different rides and enjoy while it lasts.
This can lead to "Limitless contents" / "Endless profit", meanwhile also "Staled / Climaxless / Same Old Stuff " over and over again.

darkyone

Jul 30, 2023
Can someone tell me how to get the Armor that I’m missing ???
The one after “Jungle clothes” and before “Academy Jacket…”
Thanks in advance !

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes