Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I really loved what you did with the Poor Boy... Is the first character who evolved. He looks really great now. Do you think possible to take him as a personal whore/companion later?

Reactions: kemsit

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
actually 2.9, I would wait a little more time for it, because it will be more worth it and with more stuff, if we completely skip the 2.8

Draha Kyoshi

Dec 5, 2017
2.9 is not even out, only next month it might come, 2.8 still at 1$ patreon, not free yet.
Let's just have patience lol.

Yotchii

Jul 18, 2018
2.8 link

Changelog :
Brothel

New system implemented in the game, your own Brothel, you can unlock it by paying 1000 gold in Stormwind's map. Once you go inside it for the first time you'll receive two followers, Helena and Brox, two Night Elf siblings.

The system is a gold making mini-game where you can send your followers to missions to earn gold based on the level of their stats, with that gold you can train them to earn even more gold, and finally buy them gifts to increase their affection towards you and unlock sex scenes. Don't forget to assign the Bartender job to at least one of them to access the missions.

• Send your followers to complete missions in the Strip Club
  • Look at the stats of your followers and assign a job to them in the Followers room
  • Train your followers in the Training Room, using resources that you can buy from Robert, at the Sex Shop, in the Old Town
  • Save your game, Sleep and talk with your followers in your personal Bedroom, buy them gifts from the Gift Shop in the Old Town
Scenes

• 6 Scenes with Helena (3M/3F)
  • 6 scenes with Brox (3M/3F)
The scenes from their dominant trait are not implemented, they will be in 2.9

Bug Fix

• Body Size slider fixed, not it works correctly
  • A bug that made the Robert's Dildo masturbation scene to not show up has been fixed, now it should appear every time you choose how to masturbate if you have the Dildo.

kione2223

Sep 1, 2018
So far from what I've played this game seems pretty good but I have two questions that I hope can be answered:

1: is it possible to turn into a tauren as in the menu there is bar meter for it with details about the transformation so am I just being a dumb dumb and it's something that's obvious or is it just a Wip

2:in the menu there's a bar meter that doesn't seem to go all the way up so for example the penis size meter when at the maximum (that you can choose at the beginning) of 9 inches it only seem to fill up the to 80% so can you increase it even further or is it just weird UI

Thanks for anything you can tell me.

Selg

Oct 16, 2018
So far from what I've played this game seems pretty good but I have two questions that I hope can be answered:

1: is it possible to turn into a tauren as in the menu there is bar meter for it with details about the transformation so am I just being a dumb dumb and it's something that's obvious or is it just a Wip

2:in the menu there's a bar meter that doesn't seem to go all the way up so for example the penis size meter when at the maximum (that you can choose at the beginning) of 9 inches it only seem to fill up the to 80% so can you increase it even further or is it just weird UI

1: You still cannot become a tauren but it will be added in a next update.
2: I think they may add an update to fill them as with the muscle bar.

Reactions: kione2223

Draha Kyoshi

Dec 5, 2017

It's an "Alliance" game, not sure a Tauren will show up out of nowhere as a friendly friend, morel ikely to be like the orcs, a foe.

ronkss

Nov 5, 2017
For some reason getting a black screen whenever I enter a scene. Can't do anything, have to force restart. Anyone else getting this?

Draha Kyoshi

Dec 5, 2017
For some reason getting a black screen whenever I enter a scene. Can't do anything, have to force restart. Anyone else getting this?
Never had this issue, sadly i can't help :(
But i guess you can try to contact the creator at hes patreon? and explain the issue, since the version here is the same as the free one, should be ok :)

Yotchii

Jul 18, 2018
2.9 link :

Changelog:
Brothel
  • Stripper: a new job available in the Brothel. Assigning this job to one of your followers will make them appear in the Strip Club, and you will earn 2 gold coins passively each day. The two new high elf followers have a special trait called Exhibitionist that will make them earn 4 gold coins each day instead.
  • Nile, the high elf slave that you can find in the Orc Territory, in Northshire, can be hired now to join your Brothel, just talk with him after unlocking the Brothel and pay him 500 gold coins.
  • Dela, the high elf working on the streets of Stormwind, in the Old Town, can be hired to join your Brothel, just talk with her after unlocking the Brothel and pay her 500 gold coins.
  • New gifts have been added in the Gift Shop to increase your Affection with the new followers.
Scenes
  • 6 Scenes with Nile (3M/3F)
  • 6 Scenes with Dela (3M/3F)
  • 2 Scenes, 1 for Brox and 1 for Helena, when completing one of the missions in the Strip Club using them.
Fixes
  • Some sex scenes had graphical problems when you had a big cock, that is fixed now.
  • The bed in the Brothel now replenishes your health, mana, and energy, like sleeping normally.
  • After training with someone in the Training Room of the Brothel, the menu will stay as it was before clicking the train button, you no longer have to choose everything again.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes