Mar 16, 2018
2.9 link :

Changelog:
Brothel
  • Stripper: a new job available in the Brothel. Assigning this job to one of your followers will make them appear in the Strip Club, and you will earn 2 gold coins passively each day. The two new high elf followers have a special trait called Exhibitionist that will make them earn 4 gold coins each day instead.
  • Nile, the high elf slave that you can find in the Orc Territory, in Northshire, can be hired now to join your Brothel, just talk with him after unlocking the Brothel and pay him 500 gold coins.
  • Dela, the high elf working on the streets of Stormwind, in the Old Town, can be hired to join your Brothel, just talk with her after unlocking the Brothel and pay her 500 gold coins.
  • New gifts have been added in the Gift Shop to increase your Affection with the new followers.
Scenes
  • 6 Scenes with Nile (3M/3F)
  • 6 Scenes with Dela (3M/3F)
  • 2 Scenes, 1 for Brox and 1 for Helena, when completing one of the missions in the Strip Club using them.
Fixes
  • Some sex scenes had graphical problems when you had a big cock, that is fixed now.
  • The bed in the Brothel now replenishes your health, mana, and energy, like sleeping normally.
  • After training with someone in the Training Room of the Brothel, the menu will stay as it was before clicking the train button, you no longer have to choose everything again.
doing gods work

Reactions: Draha Kyoshi

Yotchii

Jul 18, 2018
Lust for adventure 3.0

CHANGELOG
Brothel
  • Receptionist: a new job available in the Brothel. Assigning this job to one of your followers will add 3 extra missions in the Strip Club.
  • Adan, the poor boy from the beginning of the game, to get it as a follower you need to complete his quests in Northshire, and just talk with him during the night at the back alley of the Old Town in Stormwind.
  • Eva, a woman expelled from Stormwind's cathedral, once you unlock the Brothel she will appear at the Cathedral Square, and you just need to talk with her so she can join your Brothel.
  • New gifts have been added in the Gift Shop to increase your Affection with the new followers.
  • 4 New follower missions added to the pool of the ones that can appear daily in the Strip Club
  • The background of the missions now has a color based on the sex of the follower needed to complete it.
Scenes
  • 6 Scenes with Adan (3M/3F)
  • 6 Scenes with Eva (3M/3F)
  • The Sex scenes that happen in the Brothel now have a new illumination, blending your character with the rest of the scene.
Fixes
  • There was a problem with some followers appearing in the Training Room even if you didn't have them, that should be fixed now

willams1020

Nov 9, 2017
Lust for adventure 3.0

CHANGELOG
Brothel
  • Receptionist: a new job available in the Brothel. Assigning this job to one of your followers will add 3 extra missions in the Strip Club.
  • Adan, the poor boy from the beginning of the game, to get it as a follower you need to complete his quests in Northshire, and just talk with him during the night at the back alley of the Old Town in Stormwind.
  • Eva, a woman expelled from Stormwind's cathedral, once you unlock the Brothel she will appear at the Cathedral Square, and you just need to talk with her so she can join your Brothel.
  • 4 New follower missions added to the pool of the ones that can appear daily in the Strip Club
  • The background of the missions now has a color based on the sex of the follower needed to complete it.
Scenes
  • 6 Scenes with Adan (3M/3F)
  • 6 Scenes with Eva (3M/3F)
  • The Sex scenes that happen in the Brothel now have a new illumination, blending your character with the rest of the scene.
Fixes
  • There was a problem with some followers appearing in the Training Room even if you didn't have them, that should be fixed now
amazing! i want more adan <3333

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
where do I find thw boy to add him as my follower? I've completed his missions, and he was in cathedral until I bought the brothel. After that he just vanished.

Draha Kyoshi

Dec 5, 2017
where do I find thw boy to add him as my follower? I've completed his missions, and he was in cathedral until I bought the brothel. After that he just vanished.
You need to first finish hes quest-line, starting at the church i nthe first area, then you find him at night at [ Old Town - Alley ]

Tyzxi

Nov 18, 2017
Could someone help me, I've been having this issue forever, alot of scenes just have my character sideways looking like he's moaning naked but like totally out of place with the SFM no idea what to do

Reactions: asd33asd33

gerow

May 9, 2018
Could someone help me, I've been having this issue forever, alot of scenes just have my character sideways looking like he's moaning naked but like totally out of place with the SFM no idea what to do
you clicking to load scene faster and bug appears. just don't click and let scene load

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
This game is getting better and better, hope we get better armors, to get more powerful weapons, to fight in other regions.

Reactions: Brololol
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes