Yotchii

Jul 18, 2018
Lust for Adventure 3.0.5

CHANGELOG
Brothel
  • A mini-game with your followers has been implemented, to play it you need to have full affection with the specific follower, and a small, play button will appear when you talk with him/her.
WARNING
If your appearance window doesn't show up when you open it, you need to save your character using an older version of the game, 3.0 will do. I would recommend you saving your character before playing 3.0.5
WARNING
Character Model
  • Body Size, Muscle Mass, and Penis/Breast Size are now gradual, this means that you'll see how your character changes smoothly instead of changing when it reaches a specific amount.
  • The character creation and the Transfiguration NPC will give you now a slider to choose a specific body/penis/breast size.
  • The size of your Bulge will now change based on your penis size, and your erection will increase during combat, based on your lust.
  • Semen texture has been updated, and now should look more realistic, instead of just white paint.
Sex Scenes
  • Lighting has been changed in all the scenes, so now your character should be more visually integrated into the scene.
  • Scenes should load faster now.
  • If you click your left mouse button fast while the scene is loading, it should load even faster. This is something that I want to make automatically, I'm looking into it.
Bug Fixes
  • The animation of your character will no longer be broken if you click your mouse button fast while a scene is loading.
  • The button to watch the special dominant scene with Brox/Helena at the Mission panel in the Brothel will now disappear if you choose not to see the scene, instead of just appearing on every mission when you complete it.
  • The training room finally shows only the followers you have.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
If you click your left mouse button fast while the scene is loading, it should load even faster. This is something that I want to make automatically, I'm looking into it.
I wish more games would have that.

EDIT: After trying this game I've gotta say it's terrible, damn.
Maybe you need to play WoW to be into it.

Last edited:

Yotchii

Jul 18, 2018
Lust for Adventure 3.1

CHANGELOG
Zones
  • Westfall has been added into the game, you can go there from Goldshire, using the arrow at the bottom-left, and there you will find the Barn, where Ordina is waiting for you.
NPCs
  • Ordina is a Night Elf female that awaits inside the Barn of Westfall, she will offer you a new quest, and rewards you with a new set of armor.
Encounters
  • The Harvest Bots can be seen in the Fields of Westfall, be careful not to lose against them when you lower their health below 50%
  • The Tauren Male is a new encounter in Westfall, using the Place Holder (PH) button, enjoy the milky scenes with him.
Events
  • The milking chair inside the barn can be used after completing the quest from Ordina.
Scenes
  • 2 Scenes with the Harvest Bot (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes with Ordina (1M/1F)
  • 8 Scenes with the Tauren Male (4M/4F)
Misc.
  • Ordina, Jamal, and Nelphs have animated sprites now, bear in mind that this is the beginning of my experimentation with the 2D animation system of Unity.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Are there any trolls (preferably male) you can romp? They are probably my favorite race in WoW.
Since the game seems centered around Westfall the chances are probably slim but you never know...

Last edited:
Reactions: Draki
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes