jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
he asks way too much money for what you get, 15€ a month to get a ~monthly update with like, 2-3 minor scenes is insane, thats been happening for a lot of artists lately, i would support them if they were not like:

>for 10€ you get absolutely nothing, but thanks for the money.

im not saying what he does takes no effort or time, it does, but its not worth 15€ for 5 minutes worth of material each month

Hewhodares

Sep 1, 2017
he asks way too much money for what you get, 15€ a month to get a ~monthly update with like, 2-3 minor scenes is insane, thats been happening for a lot of artists lately, i would support them if they were not like:

>for 10€ you get absolutely nothing, but thanks for the money.

im not saying what he does takes no effort or time, it does, but its not worth 15€ for 5 minutes worth of material each month
It's not like that. If you wait one more month you get the old version for free, so it's only for those who want to support the creator.

martianpunk

Dec 23, 2019
Can anyone help, please... There is absolutely no audio in my game and no menu options for it either, anyone else having this issue?

FYI, I'm playing on Windows 10, could that be the issue?

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Can anyone help, please... There is absolutely no audio in my game and no menu options for it either, anyone else having this issue?
Not every game created has to have audio. If there are no settings for it and you don't hear any audio then it's safe to assume that the game doesn't have any.

martianpunk

Dec 23, 2019
Not every game created has to have audio. If there are no settings for it and you don't hear any audio then it's safe to assume that the game doesn't have any.
Thanks, I thought that may be the reason... Hoping the DEV adds it in a future update.

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
Black screen on scenes for me. I guess my laptop isn't powerful enough.
try not click anywhere on the program while it loads, unity is pure cancer, and the second worst engine out there, so dont be surprised it breaks down because you clicked on it while loading.

Reactions: ARH25
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes