CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I wish you could replay sex with NPCs you've completed missions for, as well as a gallery to show all the sex scenes you've unlocked.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I wish you could replay sex with NPCs you've completed missions for, as well as a gallery to show all the sex scenes you've unlocked.
There is a way to see the sex scenes, only problem is that you need the cheats for them to work and the code we have is from a couple versions ago.

RingoJingo

Jan 9, 2018
Open the quest log page and then under each of the NPC's theres a heart. You can click the hearts to replay the scene.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
How does anyone make $$$$$$ in this game? I saw a brothel for $1000 but I am fighting monsters and only getting 2 gold each time. Then there is a job I can do 3 times a day to make 5 gold (15 total). But other than that, I don't know how to make money fast. Can some one tell me if there is a faster way to make money?

sasquatch12

Jun 21, 2019

Yaiba

Jul 30, 2017
How does anyone make $$$$$$ in this game? I saw a brothel for $1000 but I am fighting monsters and only getting 2 gold each time. Then there is a job I can do 3 times a day to make 5 gold (15 total). But other than that, I don't know how to make money fast. Can some one tell me if there is a faster way to make money?
If you go to Anduin he has a contract for you to clean up the stockades, defeating Hogger, Talanji and Saurfang. You can rest inbetween fights and just have to defeat each of them once, doesn't matter if you die inbetween attempts. Anduin will then reward you with a one-time 1000 Gold to buy the Brothel.
Alternatively you can use the cheat code for the version you use to cheat yourself some gold, or just go into Registry Editor and look for the game, because it saves all the values and data of your save slots in the registry and thus can be easily edited.

Reactions: Skads

sasquatch12

Jun 21, 2019
View attachment 529517
View attachment 529518
Either you're doing the code wrong or you're on the wrong version. Might want to try that again, chief.
that's not showing what ver
View attachment 529517
View attachment 529518
Either you're doing the code wrong or you're on the wrong version. Might want to try that again, chief.
Skads relax i have 3.5 .. That don't show me that it is. All it dose show however is that you know how to take then post screenshots and i just think that's adorable ..No really i do . But posting something that has absolutely no proof of what version it is .... Well that just speaks for itself . Shows the caliber of moron you are chief . Now if you're all done showing everyone how stunningly limitless your knowledge of pointless shit is ......... yeah later chief

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
that's not showing what ver

Skads relax i have 3.5 .. That don't show me that it is. All it dose show however is that you know how to take then post screenshots and i just think that's adorable ..No really i do . But posting something that has absolutely no proof of what version it is .... Well that just speaks for itself . Shows the caliber of moron you are chief . Now if you're all done showing everyone how stunningly limitless your knowledge of pointless shit is ......... yeah later chief
Version 3.5, hit the settings cog, cheats, type in "fruits" then click continue. If you are on 3.5 then you must've done something wrong because that is the correct code.
All the screenshots show is that the code works.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes