iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Since there's no new cheatcode atm. If anyone want to rig the system and get $ fast u can just go to the farmer boy, buy seeds of the same kind. Skip 3 days and come back to harvest the fruits. U can now sell the fruits to the farmer boy for as long as u want since the fruit reappear in your inventory when u click Back. U can keep selling 4 fruits to him for as long as u want, get as much money as u want without having to deal with the shitty loot drop.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
since there have been improvement to the cheat gallery, i'll just wait for someone to tell us the cheat word for 3.6, or upload 3.7 to download it, untill then, I wait. Still, this game is worth waiting for.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Since there's no new cheatcode atm. If anyone want to rig the system and get $ fast u can just go to the farmer boy, buy seeds of the same kind. Skip 3 days and come back to harvest the fruits. U can now sell the fruits to the farmer boy for as long as u want since the fruit reappear in your inventory when u click Back. U can keep selling 4 fruits to him for as long as u want, get as much money as u want without having to deal with the shitty loot drop.
You randomly pick up other fruits. These can be sold at the farm boy as well. If you collect a sizable amount of fruits, this can add up quite nicely. When I had about 10 items I had the 1k gold before reaching the city.

And those harvested fruits can change your body, but the text description of your body stays at the starting description. No change for male or female. It changes the bars but not the text.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes