Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I would like to know is it possible to turn off the Gay/Anal/Urination content entirely somewhere in the settings.

The description unfortunately do not elaborate that specific moment and I don't want to touch the game if there's no that option.
Just don't do those lust quests. If you don't want gay content then don't do the lust quests for male characters as a male character, if you don't want anal then don't click on buts. Everything is clearly labeled and follows simple logic, you don't get anything unless you seek it.

Reactions: i1269496

Ruwuhdman

Sep 1, 2018
If you completed the spider quest at the starting area, Adan appears in Old Town in Stormwind at night, Nile you have to keep entering the orc place until he appears.
So I gotta "work" in the mines? Oh boy

Edit: Is it really the spider quest or the Phallic Candles?

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I doubt I'll be uploading future updates as I'm no longer supporting the creator since they gone back to doing what they see fit rather than giving options in polls and it isn't looking very promising, they are doing more stuff with Jeremy who I personally think is ugly. (Ryan was the main reason why people returned to supporting them on patreon I think)

Selg

Oct 16, 2018
I doubt I'll be uploading future updates as I'm no longer supporting the creator since they gone back to doing what they see fit rather than giving options in polls and it isn't looking very promising, they are doing more stuff with Jeremy who I personally think is ugly. (Ryan was the main reason why people returned to supporting them on patreon I think)
I think everyone hates Jeremy

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
And a New Version is on and I've this horrible feel it will focus on him, way to ruin a good game.
Yeah that's the reason I stopped supporting because they said the scenes would be a focus on him and they should of known from the first time they introduces Jeremy people hated his guts.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Yeah that's the reason I stopped supporting because they said the scenes would be a focus on him and they should of known from the first time they introduces Jeremy people hated his guts. I mean the fact they have a feedback section makes me laugh as they clearly don't care what we put anyway.

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
the last few updates have been fucking shit so im not subscribed to his patreon anymore, we'll have to wait for someone else to share, because it sure as hell wont be me.

Reactions: CCtB89 and Zorrscha
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes