Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
First stage dungeon - solved
Second stage dungeon - Bob runs away, I'll get XP when the other guy drops (or when he rapes Bob), next stage does NOT open
- the same result when Bob turns sexmad (I get XP and no additional opening)

I don't know if that stage is currently missing or if I did something wrong.
All other quests solved. Brothel bought and fully stuffed.
The vegetables grown with Jeremy change the bars in the description but not the text description (unchanged from previous release). Unneeded vegetables can be sold every time you talk with him but they reappear in the inventory after speaking with him (again unchanged from previous release).
I don't know what the cheat does. Seems I got this far without using it.

Tasks still open: earning crystals for training the brothel team and getting new actions with them (grind).
Getting all pictures in the city during the night and / or all of that with all enemys or all places (skipped).

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Looks like the author has more than enough heaped onto an already precariously full plate, especially with the Tauren morph additions, but I can't help but wonder if playing as a shortstack (Gnome) may one day be on the menu. Boned appetite!

They are terribly tricky to deal with, art and mechanic wise. Been working on something on a background project for a few months now with a similar sized heroine, and it really forces you to change up every setting or situation due them being roughly crotch level high.

But wanted to mention to the developer if they are reading this-- way to stick to your guns and keep working on this! As a vanilla WoW survivor I love all the nods and references in the game as it focuses on the most important quest of all-- making with the sexy times.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
First stage dungeon - solved
Second stage dungeon - Bob runs away, I'll get XP when the other guy drops (or when he rapes Bob), next stage does NOT open
- the same result when Bob turns sexmad (I get XP and no additional opening)

I don't know if that stage is currently missing or if I did something wrong.
All other quests solved. Brothel bought and fully stuffed.
The vegetables grown with Jeremy change the bars in the description but not the text description (unchanged from previous release). Unneeded vegetables can be sold every time you talk with him but they reappear in the inventory after speaking with him (again unchanged from previous release).
I don't know what the cheat does. Seems I got this far without using it.

Tasks still open: earning crystals for training the brothel team and getting new actions with them (grind).
Getting all pictures in the city during the night and / or all of that with all enemys or all places (skipped).
There are only 2 battles added so far, the next update will add the 3rd and final battle of the dungeon.
Adding Tauren slaves in the next update also along with Jeremy scenes. (Not personally happy about anything to do with Jeremy)

Reactions: Brololol

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
To bad the game didnt save any time/date...i honestly dont remember wich savegame was my last...and i dont find the savegames in Windoof...please gimme a hint where the savegames are, i dont want to check every single one...

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
To bad the game didnt save any time/date...i honestly dont remember wich savegame was my last...and i dont find the savegames in Windoof...please gimme a hint where the savegames are, i dont want to check every single one...
I asked Sonpih about this question and they said it's basically coded into Registry making it impossible to copy or move.

i1269496

May 31, 2018
I would like to know is it possible to turn off the Gay/Anal/Urination content entirely somewhere in the settings.

The description unfortunately do not elaborate that specific moment and I don't want to touch the game if there's no that option.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
my only issue is, I can't locate the other two guys for the brothel ;w;
If you completed the spider quest at the starting area, Adan appears in Old Town in Stormwind at night, Nile you have to keep entering the orc place until he appears.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes