kirill47

Aug 26, 2017
CHANGELOG

Zones

• New sub-zone, the Slave Market inside Deadmines. In the next version (8.9) this will be the place where you'll be able to buy two tauren slaves for your brothel.
Encounters

• Vanessa inside Deadmines, the final encounter of the dungeon, she will poison you with her attacks, increasing your lust as she attacks you with her daggers.
NPCs

• Trixie, a female goblin in the Slave Market, she will give you a new quest to defeat Vanessa, rewarding you with a 3-part scene of Jeremy and Baine. In 3.9 the reward will include the ability to buy two Tauren slaves for your brothel.
Scenes

• 6 animated scenes with Vanessa (3M/3F)
  • 3-part animated scene of the farm boy, Jeremy, and the tauren leader, Baine.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I've been talking to the creator on Patreon and it seems we will never see Jeremy again after this update. HURRAY!

Reactions: shinyboy64

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
I've been talking to the creator on Patreon and it seems we will never see Jeremy again after this update. HURRAY!
why is he so hated tho? i didnt really notice anything super annoying about him

give me a good ol bog rundown

May 22, 2019
Well, I dont care jeremy, but I prefer Big Macho guys... and this version are only this?, Every time is less content,

I hope the next one is worth it with the taurens :3

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Well, I dont care jeremy, but I prefer Big Macho guys... and this version are only this?, Every time is less content,

I hope the next one is worth it with the taurens :3
Yeah it's only 2 things since the slaves are getting added next time which is sad. (Fingers crossed for seeing Tauren x Brox)

Reactions: hector carmona

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I personally would loved to see more of Jeremy as he's starting to become one of my favorite NPCs.

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah it's only 2 things since the slaves are getting added next time which is sad. (Fingers crossed for seeing Tauren x Brox)
thats your opinion tho, you made it sound like the dev did some bullshit that made everyone run off, i think its a bit of a stretch to blame it on a random part of an update rather than something like the last few updates being (even compared to previous ones) really lacking in content, specially for the money the dude asks, which is fucking absurd.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
thats your opinion tho, you made it sound like the dev did some bullshit that made everyone run off, i think its a bit of a stretch to blame it on a random part of an update rather than something like the last few updates being (even compared to previous ones) really lacking in content, specially for the money the dude asks, which is fucking absurd.
It's not only my opinion though, the time Jeremy was released the amount of patreons fell significantly. Gay content is games is already scarce AF and there is already females to shag, so why would people want a dude that looks like he is trying to be a chick? (It would be a different story if he was actually a transvestite or something new, but he isn't.)

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
It's not only my opinion though, the time Jeremy was released the amount of patreons fell significantly. Gay content is games is already scarce AF and there is already females to shag, so why would people want a dude that looks like he is trying to be a chick? (It would be a different story if he was actually a transvestite or something new, but he isn't.)
i just dont think the correlation is true, when there are bigger problems like the last 3-4 updates being fucking shit

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
i just dont think the correlation is true, when there are bigger problems like the last 3-4 updates being fucking shit
Well in all honesty I would have preferred it to stay with the pictures instead of the animated scenes since they could of spent more time on text.

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
Well in all honesty I would have preferred it to stay with the pictures instead of the animated scenes since they could of spent more time on text.
calling what the dude does "animation" is a bit insulting tbh, he just makes a section of a static picture tremble awkwardly

Shakkabrah

Mar 31, 2020
calling what the dude does "animation" is a bit insulting tbh, he just makes a section of a static picture tremble awkwardly
that was weird but the new scenes move now which is cool however now im kinda bothered when the sound effects dont match the thrust speed. but thats just my nitpick really

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes