aaa90

May 4, 2017
How in the heck do you beat Glubtok in Dead Mines? He only uses one ability and I'm always one turn shy of beating him through either combat or teasing. As far as I can tell I have all the best gear and gaining more levels doesn't seem to matter.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How in the heck do you beat Glubtok in Dead Mines? He only uses one ability and I'm always one turn shy of beating him through either combat or teasing. As far as I can tell I have all the best gear and gaining more levels doesn't seem to matter.
Farmer Outfit(the normal one), faction undies and the obsidian pitchfork would be bis for armour rating and attack damage., if you are a whore then just switch out for the milker outfit and the tauren thong to tease.

aaa90

May 4, 2017
I kinda wonder if my game is bugged or something then, because I've tried both of those combinations more times than I can count and I still ALWAYS lose one turn shy of victory.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
since there is tauren content, could we have some foxes pusies in next patch?

psifreeze

Feb 4, 2018
i saw Sonpih´s twitter and all images are m/m, i think he is gay and he put staright scenes to have more people playing the game and making donations in patreon.
He puts up a lot of polls on his Patreon asking people what they want and m/m content is overwhelmingly the majority, so sorry! His paying Patreons all want more m/m content so that's what he'll focus on haha

Reactions: Corootai

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
when a gay says that your game has too many gay scenes you know you fucked up
Oh, please don't misunderstand me.
I simply meant that I'm not a fan of forced/rape all the time, I like a bit of story and romance and recently this game isn't about relationships at all anymore, it's either fuck or get forced into some shitty scene where you're basically begging or have no choice in the matter.

Reactions: shinyboy64

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
How are you suppose to progress in deadmines? I mean first boss is unkillable with best gear? Am i missing something?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How are you suppose to progress in deadmines? I mean first boss is unkillable with best gear? Am i missing something?
You can absolutely beat the bosses, try leveling up to see if that does anything.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I think the recommended level is like 14, depends heavily on class like Warrior is probably the best class I've been but recently done it as a Whore.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I think the recommended level is like 14, depends heavily on class like Warrior is probably the best class I've been but recently done it as a Whore.
Level 14 is recommended? it's not hard as a whore, did it at 7. Just put on the best sexual clothes, use ability that does high lust then tease your way to victory. If doing it as a warrior then armour up, and get best weapon, use high damage ability and attack a lot.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes