Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Its easy to cheat gold without code.

open reg-edit, go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sonpih\Lust for Adventure

ctrl-f current gold, enter, write new value, enter, exit.

next time you update the game, ie walk into new room, it will change.

Reactions: rafaelo4

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017

open reg-edit, go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sonpih\Lust for Adventure

Thanks Sir! Much appreciated! :coffee:

fanbased

Jul 9, 2018

or write to cheats dream not Dream just dream

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
too much gay stuff. More and more from each update. why?
Because 99% of games made are straight and the majority who play this want gay content because of the huge lack of gay games in general. I can't say it doesn't slightly piss me off when people ask this though considering the circumstances.
Game is going down the gay drain fast. Should have just started with the main focus on it and save everyone else the trouble.
LustfulDesires by Hyao did the game thing, I'm glad about the increase in gay content personally but tbh they should have done a poll at the start and just focused on 1 or the other like you said

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Game is going down the gay drain fast. Should have just started with the main focus on it and save everyone else the trouble.
I admit that I haven't played this game for some time now, but if this list of the scenes that were added during the last update is correct, there's 5 new straight scenes, and 6 new gay scenes. That sounds pretty blanced to me, or am I missing sth here?

4 scenes with Satyr (2M/2F)
[*]2 scenes with Vaderius (1M/1F)
[*]2 scenes with Malfurion (1M/1F)
[*]2 scenes with Keeper (1M/1F)
[*]1 scene with dryad (1M)
[*]1 random scene with keeper and dryad

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes