shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Yeah I had major problems even uploading it, kept going down to like 20kbps and stopping, had to pause and resume about 50 times during the process.
You could try other file hostage page, they is other like mega that I usually use named MegaUp, it never had giving me errors like Mega in the past 3 years.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
You could try other file hostage page, they is other like mega that I usually use named MegaUp, it never had giving me errors like Mega in the past 3 years.
If I do upload the next version I'll deffo take alternative links into consideration. (y)

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
When I try to open the zip I receieve an archive error, what does this mean and how do I fix this?

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I asked Sonpih about this question and they said it's basically coded into Registry making it impossible to copy or move.
The registry is the absolute worst choice where to save game data. (Config data maybe but not save data.)

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Save/Config is stored in:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Sonpih\Lust for Adventure

Backup:

reg export "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Sonpih\Lust for Adventure" (path to export file)

Example:
reg export "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Sonpih\Lust for Adventure" > "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\LFA-Saves.reg"
Restore:
reg import (path to export file)

Example:
reg import "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\LFA-Saves.reg"

Notes:
Since it's in HKEY_CURRENT_USER you must be logged into the user with the saves for the export to work. The import should be done while logged into the user that will be playing the game (if moving to another computer or user).

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
When I try to open the zip I receieve an archive error, what does this mean and how do I fix this?
That is almost certainly a corrupted download, try a different mirror.

It's *possible* that it might be your particular unzip software if it encountered something it doesn't know how to handle so could try WinRAR or 7-Zip on it. (If you're using the one built into Windows it does have some compatibility issues.)

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
That is almost certainly a corrupted download, try a different mirror.

It's *possible* that it might be your particular unzip software if it encountered something it doesn't know how to handle so could try WinRAR or 7-Zip on it. (If you're using the one built into Windows it does have some compatibility issues.)
I have tried two mirrors so far, ill try anoter. I also use Winrar itself. But it is only with this file it is giving this issue
EDIT: I have used all the provided mirror but all give me the same error

Last edited:

Draha Kyoshi

Dec 5, 2017
Because no one is willing to pay 10 dollars a month for instant access to the build.
Shit's the same as an MMO subscription lol.
Yeah cuz wasting dunno how much of ur time/life for a game to plp that enjoy it is not worthy, sure dude, sure... lol

Reactions: Zorrscha

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah cuz wasting dunno how much of ur time/life for a game to plp that enjoy it is not worthy, sure dude, sure... lol
What does that even mean lmao. Obviously no one here is since it always takes like 10 days for a build to be posted here.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes