perles75

May 16, 2020
I do sometimes wish the homepages of the games would have a sort of "gay/straight" ratio instead of just the simple tags... also because this is something that people ask quite often (how much gay/straight content? can I avoid it?), for various reasons.

It happens that one downloads a game because it has the gay tag and only later you find out that there is one bland scene in the midst of thousand str8 ones.

HGANG

Jan 24, 2019
I do sometimes wish the homepages of the games would have a sort of "gay/straight" ratio instead of just the simple tags... also because this is something that people ask quite often (how much gay/straight content? can I avoid it?), for various reasons.

It happens that one downloads a game because it has the gay tag and only later you find out that there is one bland scene in the midst of thousand str8 ones.
I totally agree with you, but I think it won't be like that anytime soon. At the moment there aren't many developers focusing on gay games so If there isn't enough material and people don't express more the desire for such changes in the page, they won't make an effort to make it better. Although as you said it will benefit the straight users too, so I don't know what to think of it.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I admit that I haven't played this game for some time now, but if this list of the scenes that were added during the last update is correct, there's 5 new straight scenes, and 6 new gay scenes. That sounds pretty blanced to me, or am I missing sth here?

4 scenes with Satyr (2M/2F)
[*]2 scenes with Vaderius (1M/1F)
[*]2 scenes with Malfurion (1M/1F)
[*]2 scenes with Keeper (1M/1F)
[*]1 scene with dryad (1M)
[*]1 random scene with keeper and dryad
You're correct, but the next update is purely gay content so people are bitter :p

ASMADEUS

Jun 4, 2017
I admit that I haven't played this game for some time now, but if this list of the scenes that were added during the last update is correct, there's 5 new straight scenes, and 6 new gay scenes. That sounds pretty blanced to me, or am I missing sth here?

4 scenes with Satyr (2M/2F)
[*]2 scenes with Vaderius (1M/1F)
[*]2 scenes with Malfurion (1M/1F)
[*]2 scenes with Keeper (1M/1F)
[*]1 scene with dryad (1M)
[*]1 random scene with keeper and dryad
Yeah, how about we split them for male character and female.
Female got straight scenes, right, but male got 0. I would prefer the opposite.
+ Keeper and dryad can also be counted as gay, cause its male dryad.

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017

Would be nice. I try to guess based on overall theme and photos since the tags really aren't specific.

I play a lot of str8/bi games just because there's way more variety compared to gay games. As long as there's nicely drawn dudes involved with decent gameplay then I'll try it.

A_Furfaag

Nov 1, 2019
I mean, for the record I haven't really looked at straight games on here, but what is it with all the apparently straight people complaining about the slightest hint of m/m content in any game whatsoever? If it's not for you, just ignore it and don't leave your ill-considered comments about a game "going down the gay drain". I haven't been on here for years, but is that always the case here? And if so, is there a site comparable to this that, you know, offers gay content without all the mind-boggling fuss from very mature commenters? Be it as it may, but with all due respect, it is very annoying and very inconsiderate, it feels strange that there seems to be so little happening to discourage this kind of behavior.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Is there a site comparable to this that, you know, offers gay content without all the mind-boggling fuss from very mature commenters?
Dude I'd fucking kill for that. With how infinite the internet database is, a site like that is a fucking Holy Grail. And I'VE BEEN LOOKING, BELIEVE ME. I'm the Percival of that at this point. The closest you have is furry-specific sites. (...That said I see your name is furry-related so... :rolleyes: Not that I mind furry TOO much, but like I want some not-furry gay shit too already.)

A_Furfaag

Nov 1, 2019
The closest you have is furry-specific sites.
And those would happen to be?

I've been looking as well, it isn't like that, but, you know, they're hard to find, it's not like they're paying for an ad at the front page of google. Also, gay furry content is what I'm looking for, as shouldn't be hard to guess considering my name.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
I dunno man, I don't particularly focus on gay furry content, I just tolerate it once I bump into it and it's hot enough. Sadly I have to tolerate it a lot since most of it is furry, lol. But there's u18chan that has specifically gay sections of it, and furaffinity and inkbunny being heavily gay-oriented just not gay-SPECIFIC that's also around. Again, gay-specific sites are fucking Holy Grails. At least good ones, not the braindead broken-English or the fujoshit yaoi.

A_Furfaag

Nov 1, 2019
I dunno man, I don't particularly focus on gay furry content, I just tolerate it once I bump into it and it's hot enough. Sadly I have to tolerate it a lot since most of it is furry, lol. But there's u18chan that has specifically gay sections of it, and furaffinity and inkbunny being heavily gay-oriented just not gay-SPECIFIC that's also around. Again, gay-specific sites are fucking Holy Grails. At least good ones, not the braindead broken-English or the fujoshit yaoi.
Guess you're right there. Nothing new with those but thanks anyway.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Right so you can only get the scene with Malfurion if you're not 'corrupted' so a virgin I presume.

Reactions: rafa12

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
I don't know if wait for 4.1 or ask if someone can upload in other server that it is not Mega, because it is getting ridiculous it still show the same message even after being out of Mega for 9+ hours.
Even now, it did say "16 minutes left for download again", and after that "59 minutes left", wtf?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I don't know if wait for 4.1 or ask if someone can upload in other server that it is not Mega, because it is getting ridiculous it still show the same message even after being out of Mega for 9+ hours.
Even now, it did say "16 minutes left for download again", and after that "59 minutes left", wtf?
Yeah I had major problems even uploading it, kept going down to like 20kbps and stopping, had to pause and resume about 50 times during the process.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes