Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Level 14 is recommended? it's not hard as a whore, did it at 7. Just put on the best sexual clothes, use ability that does high lust then tease your way to victory. If doing it as a warrior then armour up, and get best weapon, use high damage ability and attack a lot.
It's easier to do lust dmg as a Warrior at low level since it's a % of the enemies max lust per turn.
Probably the only class that can take down a Tauren pretty much from the get-go.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Any cheats for this game?
A quick look with the search function at the top right of this page would tell you yes, so would looking at the first fucking page of the thread. Cheat code for this version isn't boss, you can find it with the search.

Pokerit

Jul 1, 2018
A quick look with the search function at the top right of this page would tell you yes, so would looking at the first fucking page of the thread. Cheat code for this version isn't boss, you can find it with the search.
lmao u mad

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
He's probably like me and got tired of the Wild Life thread where every-time someone asks how to save a game you take a shot and his liver was destroyed 30 pages in.
Mate, if i took a shot every time i've told people to use the search function to find something in 10 seconds instead of waiting 10 hours to get an answer i'd long be dead of alcohol poisoning.

• Haha
Reactions: Black_Jackal

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I have it, but after you saying that, my curiosity to see somebody else upload it has stopped me. :unsure:

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
so what's all changed? is there a new series of codes and is this version compatible with the old saves?

Shakkabrah

Mar 31, 2020
so what's all changed? is there a new series of codes and is this version compatible with the old saves?
all versions are compatible with old saves it must save somewhere else or something because you just delete whats in the folder and replace it with the new version. all my stuff remains every update

also whats new is a new dream area and some more sex scenes with characters in said area
theres a giant dragon in one which is neat

Reactions: Corootai

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
all versions are compatible with old saves it must save somewhere else or something because you just delete whats in the folder and replace it with the new version. all my stuff remains every update
i understand that it's just with games made in this engine depending on the devs sometimes saves tied to older versions of a game isn't compatible with the newer patches/updates. so i figured to ask cause i really don't want this same problem to follow me into another game like it did in "Lustful Desires" XD i mostly chucked it as a downside of using "Ren-Py" XD then again this game is made in Unity XD me being a overly worried derp thinking my save files weren't safe constantly updating to the current version of the game.

also whats new is a new dream area and some more sex scenes with characters in said area
theres a giant dragon in one which is neat
OK, that sounds pretty beast :p hope there's a download for this at somepoint ^_^

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes