J4Play

Oct 5, 2018
I stopped being a Patreon after I realized this was "Alliance" focused and all "Horde" representation would proceed as if there was a war lost and people would become "slaves".

Reactions: shinyboy64

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
4.6 is out. Anyone have the download/cheat code?

Tempted to sub to the patreon, but the male-focus of the game makes me a bit hesitant tbh.

Reactions: Corootai

aspava3597

Jun 21, 2017
So, any news? Even about what they add or anything and if it is worth to get this update?
As far as i remember some pages ago someone posted there plans for the future updates and they planned to add a new area with demons in it cant remember if it was karazhan or a new area. They also mention something about Reno Jackson and maybe some other charecters from the league of explorers storyline in Hearthstone. İ just hope they calm down with the gay content.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
As far as i remember some pages ago someone posted there plans for the future updates and they planned to add a new area with demons in it cant remember if it was karazhan or a new area. They also mention something about Reno Jackson and maybe some other charecters from the league of explorers storyline in Hearthstone. İ just hope they calm down with the gay content.
For what says on Patreon, it just mentioned vampire and monster, but nothing of Reno or anything.

kirill47

Aug 26, 2017
CHANGELOG

Haunted Mansion

This version adds the first part of the Haunted Mansion, a new place in Duskwood that works as a small puzzle game where you have to do things in a specific way in order to break four seals and confront the lord of the mansion. When you make mistakes you'll get a sex scene, something that right now is weird because you get nothing if you do things right, but until the mansion is finished this is how things will work.

For now you can interact with the Vampire Room and the Cemetery, and you can always reset the Mansion by talking with Igor at the entrance, just in case you reach a dead end.

Sex Scenes

• 2 Scenes with Skeleton/Ashes (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes with Zombie Hands (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes with Night Elf Ghost (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes with Statue (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes with Blood Fiends (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes with Vampire (1M/1F)

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
No battles were added? Another update the lasted all of 1min, still thx for the upload.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes