Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Hope next update is the final one and we get to grab a couple of worgen for our brothel. Brothel is still the best content imo:)

Reactions: CCtB89

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I hope behind them huge doors is a proper hard boss tbh, since this is like the first dungeon without any battles...

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Mansion "puzzle" part 2 Electric Boogaloo.
Bottom right room, Slime, pull sword. Pool, use bone. Nilk, give all, fight giant(you can fuck elf after if male).
Top right room, Scientist, brain, key. Cupboard, syringe. Monster, uncover, inject.

Reactions: Agony's Embrace

Evillin

May 26, 2020
Hi guys, where can I get a potion recipe? Or maybe one of you can tell me. And also where can I get money? Thank you all in advance for your answers, have a nice day ;)

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
See, no, we cannot agree on that.

Here is the thing, when creators leave their patreons to choose what content will be created, that invariably creates a vicious circle. IN the VAST majority of cases, almost no LGBT content is ever made and the LGBT players just stop supporting since they know their content will never be made. Heck even when the content is gonna happen anyway because the game's story demands it, the LGBT content will probably be made last once all other options are done (check e.g. The Company). In a very small number of cases though, LGBT players win a couple of early polls and invariable the straights REEE their way out of the project and we are left with the very small percentile of games that cater to our tastes. This game has been prioritizing gay content for almost every patch since we left Goldshire. The straight players have left ages ago.

Imo a creator should have a clear vision and not leave most choices to patreons (it's ok to leave a very few). And they definitely should not make content they don't like just to attract certain players.
First off, what's the point of you telling that person to go be a patron to get the content they want, when we both know that wouldn't happen because the people who want gay content outnumber the people who want hetero. That would just be a waste of money.

Also, this doesn't really have anything to do with hetero vs gay. The problem isn't that there isn't any hetero content. It's that the vast majority of hetero content is female pov only because the vast majority of sex acts involve male partners or the player receiving penetration.

Which means this game isn't lgbt focused, it's "everything but straight male pov" focused. Why is that? If the patrons want gay content, and the dev wants gay content, then why are they making female hetero content along with gay content?

Evillin

May 26, 2020
1605607188364.png
What's mean? What I have to do? Help please, English is not my first language, so I do not understand what they want from me.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes