Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
There's gay content in this? It sounds close to "Lustful Desires". Can I avoid all straight and all "girl" scenes? Or is that not possible? If not, what's the point....
You can, some even think there's too much gay content for a bi game.

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
There's gay content in this? It sounds close to "Lustful Desires". Can I avoid all straight and all "girl" scenes? Or is that not possible? If not, what's the point....
The game is heavily geared towards male sex encounters in the most recent updates. So if your character is male, it's going to be mostly gay. If female, it's mostly straight.

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Are all the sex sceens just 1 screenshot? It says 3DCG but like it is just 1 screenshot, nothing moves. Or did I not go trough enough of quests?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Are all the sex sceens just 1 screenshot? It says 3DCG but like it is just 1 screenshot, nothing moves. Or did I not go trough enough of quests?
The early scenes are stills, it's the latest scenes that have animations, you'll start seeing them once you arrive at the farm.

Shakkabrah

Mar 31, 2020
the game goes from stills to vibrating bodies (starts in the farm) to animations the farther down in new areas you go.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
What a shit update. Kept looking around for something else to happen, because why wouldn't it? Only to go back and read the changelog to see that it's not even a complete update. Shouldn't have bothered releasing it without the puzzle fully ready.

Give urn to hands, key to ghost, grab statue dick, grab stake from mirror, stab vampire. Update is over in 1 min.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
What a shit update. Kept looking around for something else to happen, because why wouldn't it? Only to go back and read the changelog to see that it's not even a complete update. Shouldn't have bothered releasing it without the puzzle fully ready.

Give urn to hands, key to ghost, grab statue dick, grab stake from mirror, stab vampire. Update is over in 1 min.
I'd guess the point is that for most people the game is about the sex scenes and this update added six of them. If you do not enjoy them enough to rub one out, maybe this is not the game for you (and if you managed to enjoy all six of them in less than a minute, ouch). The art style is consistent (not saying it's good, just that it is what it is) the game has been focused on gay content for a long while now so the patrons are getting what they asked for.

And I honestly don't get why people ask for more battles. The battles in this game are horrible. You can at most do a couple before you need to sleep unless you just want to lose.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'd guess the point is that for most people the game is about the sex scenes and this update added six of them. If you do not enjoy them enough to rub one out, maybe this is not the game for you (and if you managed to enjoy all six of them in less than a minute, ouch). The art style is consistent (not saying it's good, just that it is what it is) the game has been focused on gay content for a long while now so the patrons are getting what they asked for.

And I honestly don't get why people ask for more battles. The battles in this game are horrible. You can at most do a couple before you need to sleep unless you just want to lose.
1. My point was that a major part of this update is a puzzle that isn't finished. You'd be annoyed if you were offered a jigsaw puzzle and it was only shipped with half of pieces.
2. Don't know why your bringing up the gay focus or people complaining about battles as it has nothing to do with my post.

Reactions: Zorrscha

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
1. My point was that a major part of this update is a puzzle that isn't finished. You'd be annoyed if you were offered a jigsaw puzzle and it was only shipped with half of pieces.
2. Don't know why your bringing up the gay focus or people complaining about battles as it has nothing to do with my post.
Well when the dev gives a release schedule well ahead of time, I don't see the issue. Again, his focus is clearly delivering the sex scenes. He had six sex scenes ready, he released them. It's not like there is any effort in the "puzzle", it's just a sex scene delivery system.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Seems nobody is willing to pay for the small amount of content per update anymore :unsure:

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Version 4.7
1605093069883.png

CHANGELOG
Haunted Mansion
  • Scientist Room added to the mansion, be careful with the monster that sleeps under the blanket, let's call him Franky...he won't be happy if you annoy him.
  • Slime Room added to the mansion, here you'll find a young adventurer trying to recover his weapons, you'll need to encourage him to defeat the Slime Giant, just don't encourage him too soon, unless...
Audio
  • Cliky clik! almost every button in the game has sound now, this is an ongoing process that I hope to finish next version, right now the inventory, transmog, and vendor windows don't have sound.
  • Sound, in general, may be a little annoying for now, especially the ambient sound when you move to another place and it starts again from the beginning, or hearing the same sound for button clicks all the time, but this will get more refined next version.
Misc
  • The size of the game has been increased by roughly 300MB because I increased the quality of some backgrounds that I forgot to compress in high quality since many versions ago.
Sex Scenes
  • 2 Scenes touching yourself (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes traped in the basement producing slime (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes with "Franky" (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes getting molested by a slime (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes in the slime pool (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene the adventurer and the slime giant.
  • 2-part scene with the adventurer (M)

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes