Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Update Report #49

Hi everyone! Let's talk about 4.9
The next version will add two new followers to the Brothel, the two worgen Lupin and Vestia, you'll be able to recruit them after defeating Count Suckula at the Haunted Mansion of Duskwood, as you might have seen they are locked in the cages at the back of the room. I wanted to have some fun with these two guys, so maybe they will be not exactly what you expected.
  • Lupin is a pompous prick that thinks everyone is beneath him, he will join you because he doesn't have any other choice as you will learn in his background story. This guy will not care at all about your brothel, and that's why his trait is that he won't earn a single thing when working as a Stripper, you can assign him to the job, but he will be just there, not giving a shit. Now, in terms of the relationship, I wanted to do something different from the worgen combat at Duskwood, so as you increase his affection, he will become more submissive, he will be basically an embarrassed bottom (sorry for those of you who wanted a dominant top)
  • Vestia is a crazy bitch as you can imagine from her design, I had a lot of fun with this character, she will be very creepy, looking at you as if she was looking at a tasty meal, she might even try to eat you, and not in a good way. Because of her feral behavior her trait will be that she will earn half the rewards from completing missions at the Strip Club, she will basically scare your customers away. In terms of the relationship, you will work towards her not wanting to eat you, that's her whole character development xD
As you see, I gave them negative traits, I need to spice things up a little as more followers are implemented, which, by the way, the next ones will be two Draenei at the end of the next zone, Karazhan.

On top of this, some of you guys wanted to see more from Nilk, so in this version you will be able to hire him as a security guard for the Dungeon, he will make sure that your customers don't go too crazy, and if you ask him, he will take care of your slaves, Osborn in particular.
The last thing is the implementation of Helena to the Stripper mini-game, thanks to this I have now all the base animations that I need to implement the other followers, I don't know when, but I'll add them from time to time. I have almost the entire version already done, so maybe I can slip an option to top Brox too, now that your character will have the required animations. The bad side is that the sexy parts for Helena will be male-only, so if you use a female character you'll only be able to see the animation from the screenshot.
Now, the new sex scenes for this version will be:
  • 2 Scenes sucking Lupin'g bulge (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes eating Lupin's ass (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes fucking Lupin's ass (1M/1F with Helena's toy)
  • 2 Scenes getting licked by Vestia (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes getting suffocated by Vestia's boobs (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene of Vestia riding you (M)
  • 1 Scene of Nilk sucking Osborn's cock
And this is it! things are going well for now, I want to start posting a new type of topic called Random Bits or something like that where I'll talk to you guys about ideas I have for future content, not necessarily related to any version in particular, so I can have more feedback about future stuff before I work full time on it.
I hope you guys like what you see, take care, be safe, and see you next time!

greedkun

Mar 30, 2019
What is the best way to defeat the count/the gargoyle? The count is pretty easy to deal with, but I'm having trouble with the gargoyle.

Shakkabrah

Mar 31, 2020
What is the best way to defeat the count/the gargoyle? The count is pretty easy to deal with, but I'm having trouble with the gargoyle.
I just kinda go ham on him (attacking like a madman) when he transforms. Even though I use the slut class, out lusting him is almost impossible. also you gotta wait when hes charging but I think thats needed for the first form as well

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Sex Scene Preview 4.9

Here you have the scenes for the next version, It was really fun to work with both followers. As you can see, Vestia will be a little different than usual, she will only have a proper sex scene at the end. One thing I did new is the female character fucking someone with a little toy, it ended up looking good, so who knows, maybe I'll do it more often from now on.

And finally, the inclusion of Helena to the strip mini-game, with those two player animations I can start to add everyone to the mini-game, slowly but steady.
As always, you have the JPG in the attachments in higher resolution. This version will be released on January 6th. Stay safe, and see you next time!

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
so we only had like 1 battle after the last 3 updates :sleep:
I was hoping new skills and shiz would have been introduced by now

Reactions: Evillin

Yaiba

Jul 30, 2017
one thing I missed that was kinda killed by the animation (even though I really like them) was that every encounter had like 4 sex scenes where you lose,lose when your enemy has no clothes,win, and win when your enemy has no clothes. which was fun

now you only get liiike one scene for winning and one for losing which is understandable since they're animated now but it makes the burning desire move kinda useless.
It honestly doesn't help that Content for Female Characters has taken quite a backseat. The male worgen in the woods and the white potion Cat both mention breeding, yet are fucking your ass, even as a female character. More or less every Scene lately with female characters are just copy pasted from the male ones with very slight adjustments, though if its fucking then its up the ass too. Males usually even get a additional scene or two over females and it feels really awkward and unbalanced in terms of proportion. I honestly would prefer if it went back to still images with text and having more variety.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
It honestly doesn't help that Content for Female Characters has taken quite a backseat. The male worgen in the woods and the white potion Cat both mention breeding, yet are fucking your ass, even as a female character. More or less every Scene lately with female characters are just copy pasted from the male ones with very slight adjustments, though if its fucking then its up the ass too. Males usually even get a additional scene or two over females and it feels really awkward and unbalanced in terms of proportion. I honestly would prefer if it went back to still images with text and having more variety.
I actually preferred the images with the text too, now it's like he spends all the time on the animations and you get like 1 line of text IF that.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I actually preferred the images with the text too, now it's like he spends all the time on the animations and you get like 1 line of text IF that.
totally agree, I don't think the game needed the animations at all, especially when they came with a reduction in variety and text

baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
Just discovered this game a few days ago and WOW! It's always nice to find a game that's deep into development that the maker is nice enough to release to the public for free so peasants like me can enjoy it after they've wasted all their money before Christmas.

I really like the variety of content that's on offer, it really hits all the spots of all the weird shit I'm into. I lean towards the gay side of things but it's nice to see that there's a decent amount of straight content too. I have to say though I'm happy that this game is leaning more to gay audiences as they do get far more things geared to them overall, because there are simply more people who are straight. Everyone is entitled to get what they're into, so it's interesting to see that the gay audience seem to outnumber the straight audience on Patreon.

It's also interesting to see how the style of the game has changed, from the early scenes with single images, to the middle scenes of slight animation, to full animation for the latest ones. I have to agree with others that the lack of substantial text with the animations is a shame, when you compare the stories from the early encounters the difference in writing quality is enormous. I would have loved detailed descriptions of the encounters in the spooky mansion instead of the five or six lines we got. Granted, there are only so many hours in a day and I bet that patrons wanted animations at the expense of text, but that's a shame as the writing is actually some of the best I've seen around in a smut game.

I will be keeping a close eye on this, and will try to see if I can pull out a few bucks to support its development.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
He'd probably be better off just making it a clearly M/M game and not stringing straights along.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
He'd probably be better off just making it a clearly M/M game and not stringing straights along.
Well he's not really stringing them along since the patrons know how it goes by now and still support it.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Well he's not really stringing them along since the patrons know how it goes by now and still support it.
Then just drop it and focus on what he is doing best. I mean the Females are just using the male animations and positions to save time already.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Then just drop it and focus on what he is doing best. I mean the Females are just using the male animations and positions to save time already.
I do agree he should go 100% gay tbh, but if straight patrons want to support him then of course he feels he needs to deliver at least some straight content.

Reactions: RodRyder

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Version 4.9

CHANGELOG

Brothel

• Helena has been added to the strip mini-game, but the extra steps based on her affection are only available for the male character.
Followers

• Lupin, a pompous male worgen has been added to the Brothel, you can recruit him after defeating Count Suckula in the Haunted Mansion of Duskwood.
  • Vestia, a crazy female worgen has been added to the Brothel, you can recruit her after defeating Count Suckula in the Haunted Mansion of Duskwood.
Brothel's Dungeon

• You can hire Nilk as a security guard for your Dungeon, to hire the guy you simply need to talk with him after defeating Count Suckula in the Haunted Mansion of Duskwood. Bear in mind that you can only talk with him when you have no slaves exposed.
Items

• New gifts have been added to the Gift Shop to increase your affection with the new worgen followers.
Scenes

• 2 Scenes sucking Lupin's bulge (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes eating Lupin's ass (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes fucking Lupin's ass (1M/1F with Helena's toy)
  • 2 Scenes getting licked by Vestia (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes getting suffocated by Vestia's boobs (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene of Vestia riding you (M)
  • 1 Scene of Nilk sucking Osborn's cock
Fix

• The UVs of the male character models have been tweaked, this means that the texture of the clothes should look better without shaky lines.
  • The Horde Boxers can be equipped correctly now and no longer duplicate when you equip them once.
Windows:

MAC:

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes