Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Update Report #50

Hi, everyone! let's talk about 5.0

This will be the first version of the new zone, Karazhan. The tower will be full of demons, so things will be a little more intense when it comes to some of the sex scenes, with touches of Vore, BDSM, Fis ting (I write it separated because Patreon gives me some weird warnings with words like this one) stuff like that, but for now let's focus on this first part.

The Banquet Hall, this will be the first subzone available, a place where all those Eredar have a nice feast after a hard day of conquering worlds for the Legion, and of course, where they enjoy the company of some of their prisoners, in this case twinks, many twinks! If someone is going to have a hard-on for virgin boys those surely will be the demons of the Burning Legion.

Gorgaz, will be a new NPC, the Pit Lord General that spends his free time eating, eating a lot, specifically the infinite imps that serve the demons, he will ask you to kill some of those Imps and bring their delicious bodies to him, those little fiends will be the new encounter, and as a reward you'll get a choice between two scenes, one will be to suck the gigantic cock of the demon, and the other will be a Vore scene where he swallows you whole and you struggle inside him. The item rewarded by this quest will be a new set of armor, with two versions, depending on your Addiction level, as always.

I wanted to do something latex oriented, and the lust version is not necessarily finished, I need to give it more time I think, but I think it turned out decent, I used the armor of the main character of Monster Souls, another sexy game, as a reference...kinda.

Finally, once you complete the quest, on top of the other rewards, the demons enjoying the feast will allow you to sit down with them and have a look at the boys they are playing with, they will even allow you to choose a flavor for the demons to taste, Chocolate, Vanilla, or both mixed together, you can imagine what I'm talking about, sex scenes! You'll be able to choose one of the boys for the demons to fuck, or you can choose to let the two young men play with each other. I'm actually thinking about adding these two guys to your brothel someday in the future, that's how much I liked working on them.
And speaking of Sex scenes, here is the list of them for this version:
  • 2 Scenes sucking Gorgaz's cock (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes getting eaten (literally) by Gorgaz (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes of Imps fucking you in circle (1M/1F)
  • 2-part scene of Chocolate with Eredar
  • 2-part scene of Vanilla with Eredar
  • 2-part scene of Vanilla and Chocolate together
Now, as always, with the first version of a new zone I want to give you guys some insight into future plans for this new place, so here is the main plan I have for Karazhan. Bear in mind that things can and will change, but these are the ideas.
5.0 - Banquet Hall with Pit Lord NPC, Imps encounter and new Armor.
5.2 - BDSM room with a Shivarra NPC (a female demon with 4 arms and a cock), Fel Guard and Succubus encounters, and a new weapon.
5.4 -Bodybuilding Theatre with muscular fel lords, a mini-game to worship one of the demons that rewards a new Underwear, and new functionality for the new underwear and the Old God Jockstrap to keep them on in scenes where you get fucked in the ass.
5.6 - Random rooms in Karazhan with hidden runes that you need to find to unlock the final room with a new encounter, the demon lord Malchezaar, and demonic transformations, eyes, horns, skin and cock.
From here I don't know exactly how I'm going to do it, but before going into the next zone I want to do these:
5.7 - Update to the Brothel system, adding a day-night cycle and custom rooms for your followers. Train their stats and improve your relationship with them during the day and put them to work at night when the brothel opens.
5.8 - Updated sex scenes, animated and placed in their specific, new rooms. (this one will surely take more than one version, so I need to think this through)
5.9 - Draenei followers for the Brothel, you can free them after defeating Malchezaar at the end of Karazhan.

Evillin

May 26, 2020
Update Report #50

Hi, everyone! let's talk about 5.0

This will be the first version of the new zone, Karazhan. The tower will be full of demons, so things will be a little more intense when it comes to some of the sex scenes, with touches of Vore, BDSM, Fis ting (I write it separated because Patreon gives me some weird warnings with words like this one) stuff like that, but for now let's focus on this first part.

The Banquet Hall, this will be the first subzone available, a place where all those Eredar have a nice feast after a hard day of conquering worlds for the Legion, and of course, where they enjoy the company of some of their prisoners, in this case twinks, many twinks! If someone is going to have a hard-on for virgin boys those surely will be the demons of the Burning Legion.

Gorgaz, will be a new NPC, the Pit Lord General that spends his free time eating, eating a lot, specifically the infinite imps that serve the demons, he will ask you to kill some of those Imps and bring their delicious bodies to him, those little fiends will be the new encounter, and as a reward you'll get a choice between two scenes, one will be to suck the gigantic cock of the demon, and the other will be a Vore scene where he swallows you whole and you struggle inside him. The item rewarded by this quest will be a new set of armor, with two versions, depending on your Addiction level, as always.

I wanted to do something latex oriented, and the lust version is not necessarily finished, I need to give it more time I think, but I think it turned out decent, I used the armor of the main character of Monster Souls, another sexy game, as a reference...kinda.

Finally, once you complete the quest, on top of the other rewards, the demons enjoying the feast will allow you to sit down with them and have a look at the boys they are playing with, they will even allow you to choose a flavor for the demons to taste, Chocolate, Vanilla, or both mixed together, you can imagine what I'm talking about, sex scenes! You'll be able to choose one of the boys for the demons to fuck, or you can choose to let the two young men play with each other. I'm actually thinking about adding these two guys to your brothel someday in the future, that's how much I liked working on them.
And speaking of Sex scenes, here is the list of them for this version:
Now, as always, with the first version of a new zone I want to give you guys some insight into future plans for this new place, so here is the main plan I have for Karazhan. Bear in mind that things can and will change, but these are the ideas.
5.0 - Banquet Hall with Pit Lord NPC, Imps encounter and new Armor.
5.2 - BDSM room with a Shivarra NPC (a female demon with 4 arms and a cock), Fel Guard and Succubus encounters, and a new weapon.
5.4 -Bodybuilding Theatre with muscular fel lords, a mini-game to worship one of the demons that rewards a new Underwear, and new functionality for the new underwear and the Old God Jockstrap to keep them on in scenes where you get fucked in the ass.
5.6 - Random rooms in Karazhan with hidden runes that you need to find to unlock the final room with a new encounter, the demon lord Malchezaar, and demonic transformations, eyes, horns, skin and cock.
From here I don't know exactly how I'm going to do it, but before going into the next zone I want to do these:
5.7 - Update to the Brothel system, adding a day-night cycle and custom rooms for your followers. Train their stats and improve your relationship with them during the day and put them to work at night when the brothel opens.
5.8 - Updated sex scenes, animated and placed in their specific, new rooms. (this one will surely take more than one version, so I need to think this through)
5.9 - Draenei followers for the Brothel, you can free them after defeating Malchezaar at the end of Karazhan.
omg can't waittt

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
They're adding vore, really?
So yet another update with no battles except 1 by the looks of it with only 1 scene :FacePalm:

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
It doesn't work on Mac. Tells me that I need a permission to open the application. Any ideas?
I managed to open this game on Catalina, but the problem I encountered was "This application can't be opened". Not sure if my fix will work for you, but you can give it a try. Here's what I did:

-Open finder and find the game application.
-Right-click one it and click "show package content".
-You should see a single folder called "content", open it.
-In it, there should be a folder called "MacOS" (inside this folder, there is a file called "Lust for Adventure" with a white icon)
-Open terminal (use spotlight search to find it). In terminal, type "cd ", then drag "MacOS" into terminal, then press enter.
-In terminal, type "sudo chmod +x Lust\ for\ Adventure", then press enter.
-termnial will ask for your mac password. Type it and press enter. Note: while you type, nothing will show up on terminal.
-Now if you check "MacOS", the icon for "lust for Adventure" should change into a black rectangle with green lines on it.
-Go back to the game application and open it. If it says it cannot be verified, simply open it again with right-click and choose to open anyways.

Hope this works for you and good luck!

Last edited:

alisida

May 12, 2018
I managed to open this game on Catalina, but the problem I encountered was "This application can't be opened". Not sure if my fix will work for you, but you can give it a try. Here's what I did:

-In it, there should be a folder called "MacOS" (inside this folder, there is a file called "Lust for Adventure" with a white icon)
-Open terminal (use spotlight search to find it). In terminal, type "cd ", then drag "MacOS" into terminal, then press enter.
-In terminal, type "sudo chmod +x Lust\ for \Adventure", then press enter.
-termnial will ask for your mac password. Type it and press enter. Note: while you type, nothing will show up on terminal.
-Now if you check "MacOS", the icon for "lust for Adventure" should change into a black rectangle with green lines on it.
-Go back to the game application and open it. If it says it cannot be verified, simply open it again with right-click and choose to open anyways.

I'll try.Thank you

michaellong1996

Feb 10, 2021

-In terminal, type "sudo chmod +x Lust\ for \Adventure", then press enter.

sudo chmod +x Lust\ for\ Adventure

Reactions: PTHemlock

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Version 5.0

CHANGELOG

Zones

New zone, Karazhan, a haunted tower full of demons, with the first sub-zone, the Banquet Hall. You can reach this new zone from Duskwood.

NPC

Gorgaz, a pit lord that commands the demons in the Banquet Hall, he will give you a quest with a new armor set, two sex scenes with him and the ability to watch his soldiers playing with two twinks as rewards.

Encounter

A group of Imps has been implemented in the Banquet Hall, you can fight them going through the demonic portal on the wall.

Sex Scenes

Fix

The energy bar is now saved correctly when you save your game.

FEEDBACK
Leave
your feedback in the followinglink, please.

GAME LINK
Delete the old version of the game if you still have it, don't overwrite it with the new one.
To play the game you need to extract the .rar file with a decompressing software (WinRar, for example)
Maybe your anti-virus will warn you when you try to open the game, whitelist the .exe if you have problems with that.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Update report #51

Hi, everyone, sorry for the delay, let's talk about 5.2!

This version will add a new room inside Karazhan, the Hall of Pain, a place with some hardcore touches, where the demons pouring from the portal will enjoy giving you as much pain as possible.

Vilersia will be the new NPC in this room, she will give you a quest to keep her soldiers in check, and in return you will receive one of the toys she uses to punish her victims, an object that you will use as your new weapon. Of course you can enjoy her company too, you probably noticed the "secret" between her legs.

There will be two new enemies in this version, a Felguard and a Succubus, these ones will behave a little differently, their lust will decrease if you try to tease them, and increase as you lower their health, they like some good pain. Now, the same logic will apply to their attacks, they won't try to seduce you, instead they will hit you harder. I'll try to balance them correctly so they are not too annoying to deal with if you are a Whore.

In terms of sex scenes, these will be the new ones:

2 Scenes with Vilersia fucking your ass (1M/1F)

2 Scenes showering in fel c.um under the giant demon (1M/2F)

5 Scenes with the Succubus (3M/2F)

5 Scenes with the Felguard (3M/2F)

I didn't go too overboard with the hardcore theme in the scenes, but you will see things like the felguard fis.ting you, or the succubus kicking your crotch if you lose, then you can get some payback by punching the felguard on his abbs, or bitting the succubus' nipples.

This is it for 5.2, this version will be probably the weakest one for Karazhan, with your usual NPC, quest, weapon and enemies, altho this time I will add both the male and female ones at the same time. No experimentation or new presentation of things like with the twinks in the last version, BUT the next versions from here will be quite interesting, to say the least.

I hope you guys like what you see, next week I'll upload the sex scene preview, and sorry for the delayed report, last week I had a problem with a pipe on the kitchen, and even if I kept working normally on this version my head was in another place. Have a nice week, and see you next time!

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Version 5.0

CHANGELOG

Zones

New zone, Karazhan, a haunted tower full of demons, with the first sub-zone, the Banquet Hall. You can reach this new zone from Duskwood.

NPC

Gorgaz, a pit lord that commands the demons in the Banquet Hall, he will give you a quest with a new armor set, two sex scenes with him and the ability to watch his soldiers playing with two twinks as rewards.

Encounter

A group of Imps has been implemented in the Banquet Hall, you can fight them going through the demonic portal on the wall.

Sex Scenes

Fix

The energy bar is now saved correctly when you save your game.

FEEDBACK
Leave
your feedback in the followinglink, please.

GAME LINK
Delete the old version of the game if you still have it, don't overwrite it with the new one.
To play the game you need to extract the .rar file with a decompressing software (WinRar, for example)
Maybe your anti-virus will warn you when you try to open the game, whitelist the .exe if you have problems with that.

Mega
whats the new code?

Reactions: JenMistress
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes