peraang

Jul 14, 2020
Well, it's easier for the developer to appease one part of the fanbase than everyone. We're just not the target audience. Too bad, since there are not many WoW games

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
You should put in the description that it is a game meant for gay men, I am not saying this to criticize the developer but at least this way people who are not interested in these things would not waste time downloading it

Reactions: MaxVaron

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
You should put in the description that it is a game meant for gay men, I am not saying this to criticize the developer but at least this way people who are not interested in these things would not waste time downloading it
It has a decent amount of straight content early on, about as much as for gay males in the first two areas (Northshire/Goldshire) and a solid amount in Stormwind and the Brothel. The balance really started to shift with Westfall.

Reactions: Howdo and Adamex

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
While at the Karazhan´s tower, the time and the date resets to 0 days and always midnight. But when I return to Duskwood everything return to normal

Elldan

Sep 21, 2019
A lot of these scenes would be perfectly fine as regular female taker, just by changing the text. I noticed it in the Imps scene, there's nothing that really shows the imps inserting it into the character's ass or pussy, but the descriptor still says specifically they fuck you in the ass. Fine for a male character, but as a female character, it could have easily been left vague and up to the player's imagination which hole. Same for the Count in gargoyle form, the angle makes it so it really could be either, but the dialogue explicitly states anal, which is a shame (easily rectified though)

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes