Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
the whore class isnt broken, it just doesnt have ANY advantage to kill quests, you just have to spam normal atks and hope the enemy splits their dmg with lust atks.
on the other hand, you can burn clothes turn 1 and surrender for non-teasing sex scenes.
That's my point though, the fact there is no skills or weapons that can turn lust dmg into melee is kinda messed up.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Update Report #52

Hi everyone, let's talk about 5.4!
This version will add the Theatre of Pride in Karazhan, a place where a bodybuilding competition has already taken place, and you arrive at the right moment to worship those muscular bodies.

The new NPC will be Kroland, the winner of the competition, this cocky felguard will taunt you to touch him, playing a little game with his body, and if you earn an acceptable score he'll give you one of his favorite underwear.

Now, this is a mockup of the game, I'm working on it at this moment, that's why the image is not finished. The idea here is to give you a specific amount of time to touch the circles that will be appearing on parts of his body, and as your score gets higher there will be some changes like him getting hard, his cock popping out of his slip, things like that. The way this concept works will probably change because I'm trying different things to see which one feels better tho.
Once you complete his quest, you'll unlock a similar mini-game with the other 3 demons, but their games will be simpler, only with one phase to get them hard and then have a 2-part scene with them.

The reward, as I said, will be a new underwear, I tried to maintain the theme with the latex armor, especially with the lust underwear, because in this version I want to add an option for you to keep parts of your armor ON in the sex scenes, it will only apply to compatible scenes, for example, if on one scene you fuck your partner, you won't be able to keep your underwear ON, at least not with the underwear available in the game right now, BUT I'll add the option to keep this new latex underwear and the Old God Jockstrap ON for the scenes where someone fucks your ass. If you think that the new underwear should have more color, you can give me ideas to see what I can do, I kept them black so it would look like in the example below.

Now for the Sex Scenes, there will be 11 or 12 new scenes:
  • 2-part scene getting hotdogged and then fucked by a bodybuilder (2M/2F)
  • 2-part scene sucking a bodybuilder's balls and then cock (2M/2F)
  • 2-part scene rimming and then fucking a bodybuilder (2M/1F)
And I don't know if I'll add one more with Kroland fucking you while lifting you up, hugging him with arms and legs, it could be a special reward for achieving a high score on his game.
And this is it! I hope you guys like what you see, I've been learning some 3D stuff when trying to make the bodybuilder's bodies look more ripped, so it has been an enjoyable experience making this version xD Have a nice week, and see you next time!

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
is it me?, or do the updates no longer feature any female characters as examples anymore?
looks awfully homosexual if you ask me.
oh well, 5.2 when?
pretty sure that's the main group paying on patron, if you want different just join them on there. or just try convincing more hetro-folks to join in on that. if i had more funds i'd join in the homo-tsunami :3

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
On the one hand, there is certainly a market for hetero warcraft sex. On the other hand, there is a FUCKTON of warcraft hetero sex, just not in game form (though I do remember one about Sylvanas getting fucked by orcs?)

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
This game has come a long way since its static image. I appreciate all the new stuffs the dev has been putting on the game but will there any revamp to the old contents? Is there any ending or a finished game near in sight? I highly doubt that would happen though since new contents = more excitement. Oh well, one can hope though.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Lust for Adventure 5.2

CHANGELOG:
Zone
New subzone in Karazhan, the Hall of Pain, here you will find Vilersia and her children.
NPC
Vilersia, the mistress of pain, this shivarra that will ask you to teach some of her children a lesson, and in exchange you will receive a new weapon.
Encounter
Two new encounters, a Felguard and a Succubus have been implemented in the Hall of Pain, you can fight them by jumping into the demonic portal, don't bother trying to seduce them tho, they prefer a more violent kind of pleasure.
Sex Scenes
  • 2 Scenes with Vilersia fucking your ass (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes showering in fel c.um under the giant demon (1M/2F)
  • 5 Scenes with the Succubus (3M/2F)
  • 5 Scenes with the Felguard (3M/2F)
Fix
The gargoyle form of Count Suckula in the mansion of Duskwood has been nerfed a little, now it should be more doable for the Whore class.
Fixed a bug that caused the game to not respond if you click certain parts of the screen too fast when loading an enemy encounter.
The appearance window now shows an accurate description of your cock/boob and body size.

FEEDBACK
Leave
your feedback in the following link, please.

GAME LINK
Delete the old version of the game if you still have it, don't overwrite it with the new one.
To play the game you need to extract the .rar file with a decompressing software (WinRar, for example)
Maybe your anti-virus will warn you when you try to open the game, whitelist the .exe if you have problems with that.

Windows:

EXPERIMENTAL, UNSUPORTED Mac-OS version:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I really wish these updates didn't end so fast... Also why is my normal attack doing lust dmg equal to the amount?
(Going to just assume it's because they masochistic AF)

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
the game update says
"2 Scenes showering in fel c.um under the giant demon (1M/2F)"
is that a typo on the 2F? or is it just 2 total animation ,one for each sex?

Voidd

Apr 16, 2018
I wonder how big this game will get. Will we get Stranglethorn vale? Felwood? The Hinterlands? Feralas? Winterspring?
Will we have a choice of different starters? Perhaps as a night elf in Shadowglen? as a Blood elf on Sunstrider Isle? An orc in the Valley of Trials?
Will we go to Outland or Northrend?
Will we visit Zul'Farrak? Razorfen Kraul? Scarlet Monastery? The Oculus?

With how big WoW is, this game has just as much potential :oops::oops:

Reactions: Shyara and gulldrak
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes