Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
90% of the games here cater to exactly what you want. Must you piss and moan when something deviates? ffs.
TBF I don't know of any other Warcraft adult games, only this one, so I understand where he might be coming from

Personally I'm hoping there's more Gnome/Goblin content eventually, Elfs and Draenei are so overdone they're boring to me and Worgen ain't my cup of tea (oddly enough Pandaren are fine)

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
TBF I don't know of any other Warcraft adult games, only this one, so I understand where he might be coming from

Personally I'm hoping there's more Gnome/Goblin content eventually, Elfs and Draenei are so overdone they're boring to me and Worgen ain't my cup of tea (oddly enough Pandaren are fine)
Honestly it might be as simple as it being harder for the dev to get his hands on animations for small races.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I don't mind to start over every time an update comes, the scenes of this game are so well done that I don't mind seeing them again. The only thing I don't like is money farming (to get the brothel running, or joining the gym), it's awfully slow and not fun at all. The jobs only give you 5 coins, and battles, at most, give you 4. I could use the cheat screen, but I don't wanna use it lol.

Yaiba

Jul 30, 2017
I don't mind to start over every time an update comes, the scenes of this game are so well done that I don't mind seeing them again. The only thing I don't like is money farming (to get the brothel running, or joining the gym), it's awfully slow and not fun at all. The jobs only give you 5 coins, and battles, at most, give you 4. I could use the cheat screen, but I don't wanna use it lol.
iirc the mission you get from anduin is supposed to give you the money to start the brothel easily?

Imo the main problem is more that it started out as a game that catered to any sexuality, with effort put into everything, now it's more biased towards gay content with a female MC being more of a afterthought. I personally don't mind gay content, but the one in this game just isn't to my taste in that regard.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: RodRyder and kiyyou

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
iirc the mission you get from anduin is supposed to give you the money to start the brothel easily?
Yeah. You can start it easily, but getting enough gold to get others to join your brothel (namely the elves, or the tauren slaves) is really expensive, and let's not talk if you want to join the gym.

mghp4511

Jul 18, 2017
Imo the main problem is more that it started out as a game that catered to any sexuality, with effort put into everything, now it's more biased towards gay content with a female MC being more of a afterthought. I personally don't mind gay content, but the one in this game just isn't to my taste in that regard.
This is largely because he allows Patrons to dictate what content is added and apperntly the majority vote for more m/m. You want more F/M and F/F, get some friends to donate and vote for it.

alisida

May 12, 2018
I managed to open this game on Catalina, but the problem I encountered was "This application can't be opened". Not sure if my fix will work for you, but you can give it a try. Here's what I did:

-Open finder and find the game application.
-Right-click one it and click "show package content".
-You should see a single folder called "content", open it.
-In it, there should be a folder called "MacOS" (inside this folder, there is a file called "Lust for Adventure" with a white icon)
-Open terminal (use spotlight search to find it). In terminal, type "cd ", then drag "MacOS" into terminal, then press enter.
-In terminal, type "sudo chmod +x Lust\ for\ Adventure", then press enter.
-termnial will ask for your mac password. Type it and press enter. Note: while you type, nothing will show up on terminal.
-Now if you check "MacOS", the icon for "lust for Adventure" should change into a black rectangle with green lines on it.
-Go back to the game application and open it. If it says it cannot be verified, simply open it again with right-click and choose to open anyways.

Hope this works for you and good luck!
Every time a try to do that in terminal I get a message - No such file or directory :(((

alisida

May 12, 2018
For all Mac users. I managed to start the game on Big Sur by doing that-
open terminal and type - sudo chmod -R 777 space then drag the app and press enter. It will ask for your password and then just open the game. Hope it helps

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
Every time a try to do that in terminal I get a message - No such file or directory :(((
You probably didn't successfully navigate to the correct directory (folder) using terminal. After typing "cd " and dragging the folder "MacOS" into terminal, you should see something like this:

username@namedeMacBook-Pro ~ % cd /Users/username/Downloads/4.9.app/Contents/MacOS

After you press enter, a new line will appear. At this point you would see:

username@namedeMacBook-Pro ~ % cd /Users/username/Downloads/4.9.app/Contents/MacOS
MacBook-Pro MacOS %

Then type in "sudo chmod +x Lust\ for\ Adventure" and press enter. You should see this instead of "No such file or directory".

MacBook-Pro MacOS % sudo chmod +x Lust\ for\ Adventure
Password: (key symbol)

Hopefully this is clear enough to help.

alisida

May 12, 2018
You probably didn't successfully navigate to the correct directory (folder) using terminal. After typing "cd " and dragging the folder "MacOS" into terminal, you should see something like this:

After you press enter, a new line will appear. At this point you would see:

MacBook-Pro MacOS %

Then type in "sudo chmod +x Lust\ for\ Adventure" and press enter. You should see this instead of "No such file or directory".

MacBook-Pro MacOS % sudo chmod +x Lust\ for\ Adventure
Password: (key symbol)

Hopefully this is clear enough to help.
I got it sorted thanks. Posted how I did it above

Reactions: PTHemlock

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
how to play on mac ? after downloading mac verison , it says it in damaged or incomplete when try to open . any suggestions ?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Can the creator fix the Whore Class, can't even burn the clothes off the goblins and there are quests where we actually have to beat monsters. If I wasn't level 40 this would be a real problem for my hoes out there

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
the whore class isnt broken, it just doesnt have ANY advantage to kill quests, you just have to spam normal atks and hope the enemy splits their dmg with lust atks.
on the other hand, you can burn clothes turn 1 and surrender for non-teasing sex scenes.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes