Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I wonder how big this game will get. Will we get Stranglethorn vale? Felwood? The Hinterlands? Feralas? Winterspring?
Will we have a choice of different starters? Perhaps as a night elf in Shadowglen? as a Blood elf on Sunstrider Isle? An orc in the Valley of Trials?
Will we go to Outland or Northrend?
Will we visit Zul'Farrak? Razorfen Kraul? Scarlet Monastery? The Oculus?

With how big WoW is, this game has just as much potential :oops::oops:
Well Sonpih said they were never planning to stop development of the game.
I hope they'll add fel corruption / transformation to the PC.
Patch notes for 5.6 said something about demonic transformation.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So this just got tagged [futa/trans]. Can anyone tell me what futa and/or trans content there is in this game?

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
So this just got tagged [futa/trans]. Can anyone tell me what futa and/or trans content there is in this game?

Yeah that was my doing. So, as far as I've seen, there are two instances where the protagonist has sex with a futa. One is the Elf barkeep, Keryn, in the lion's pride. You have to do her quest first though.
The other instance is in Karazahn with Vilersia again after you finish their quest. (This is her on top scene though)
There are also futa/trans people in the background images occasionally but that's not really tag worthy.

I've not finished the game yet so if I find anymore I'll let you know. Also I played as a male protag, not sure how the scenes would change for female.

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
I really liked the game by its premise and screenshots but one thing bugs me. Is gay scenes avoidable?

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I really liked the game by its premise and screenshots but one thing bugs me. Is gay scenes avoidable?
You can avoid them by just not doing them, but doing so ruins your chances of getting all you need to be successful. Pity, but it's the price you have to pay.

Reactions: shakytube
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes