KoalaSlam

Mar 2, 2020

Hi everyone, let's talk about 5.5!
This version will add the final encounter in Karazhan, the demon lord Malchezaar, in order to reach him you'll need to find a rune on each one of the three rooms you have been able to access in the last versions. I tried something new with this guy, he will try to smash you, and you'll have to evade his attack by clicking just at the right time, looking at an arrow that moves back and forth over a bar. This guy will be the last barrier between you and the new followers for your brothel, two draenei, but they won't be available yet, you'll have to wait some time for that.

Now, the original idea for this version was to add 3 or 4 rooms with sex scenes on them, but it was kinda boring, and some of you gave me an idea to add a demon slave to your brothel, so here it is! Say hi to Deimos.
This guy will appear randomly when you enter the portals to fight demons in Karazhan, but he is chained up, so you'll have to find a way to free him, some kind of demon lord must have a master key ;) Once you take off his chains, you and Deimos will go back to your brothel, where you'll be able to see him playing with your customers, and if you have Nilk as your dungeon guard, you can ask the elf to take care of the demon, if you know what I mean.

This version will also add the demonic transformations, you have Eyes, Horns, Skin, and for the guys Cock, the skin will make your tongue and the interior of your mouth green, and the eyes will darken your eyelids. It will be pretty straightforward, when you get Fel into your body your corruption will increase, and the more corruption you have, the higher the chance of getting one of the transformations.

Finally, new underwear will be implemented as a random drop from the Satyr inside the Emerald Dream, this one along the two implemented last version (the ones from Kroland) will be added to the Striper mini-game, and the satyr one in particular will give you Addiction when you finish the show.
Now, there are two little details I'm changing, the first one is that Transmog (changing the appearance of your armor) will be Free, you already worked to obtain those pieces of armor, it doesn't make any sense to make you work even more to put their appearances on.
The second one is that I'm changing how you earn Addiction, instead of getting it when you have sex with your enemies, you'll increase it by just defeating an enemy through Lust, it won't be necessary to have sex with them. It can be very annoying to farm Addiction if you need to watch the sex scenes over and over again, this way your Addiction will increase before you choose a scene, that way you don't have to choose one, just use Lust to defeat your opponent.
Now, about the Sex Scenes, the next version I will start with the brothel changes I have planned, and one of the things I want to do is animate the scenes with your followers, so this version I'm testing the waters to see how long it would take me to animate one of those old scenes, and in this case that means that I'm updating the Poor Boy scenes, both male and female, on top of the new scenes of course, so, these are the new sex scenes for this version:
  • 2 Scenes with Malchezaar using your body to masturbate his giant cock (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene with Malchezaar, fucking his urethra (1M)
  • 2 Scenes with Deimos, hugging his cock (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene with Deimos and three twinks (Brothel customers)
  • 1 Scene with Deimos forcing Nilk to suck his cock
  • 4 Poor Boy scenes from his quests, updated with animations (2M/2F)
From the work I have already done I think it will be pretty fast to animate old scenes, something it will help me with updating the Brothel ones.
And this is all for this version! I hope you guys like what you see, have a nice week, and see you next time!
Well this is exciting

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Lust for Adventure 5.4

CHANGELOG
Zone
  • New subzone in Karazhan, the Theatre of Pride, here you will find Kroland and a group of bodybuilders after a competition.
NPC
  • Kroland, the champion of Pride, he will give you the chance to give him a massage in a min-game, and if you make him c.um once you'll get one of his underwear, if you want something more go on and make him c.um twice.
Mini-game
  • After you complete Kroland's mini-game you will unlock a similar one with the three other bodybuilders, and a sex scene at the end. You need to click the circles that will appear all over their bodies, with a spam click at the end to finish it.
Appearance
  • The appearance window has been updated, with a new option that lets you choose to keep your underwear and upper armor ON on the compatible sex scenes.
  • The Old God Jockstrap and the Fel Briefs (The new underwear of this version) can be kept ON in sex scenes where you get fucked in the ass with the new option turned ON.
  • A new hairstyle has been implemented, the one named Clean, it's basically the scalp texture of your hair but without the hair itself, making it look like you have very short hair.
Save/Delete
  • Now the game will ask you if you really want to save or delete a save slot.
Sex Scenes
  • 2-part scene getting hotdogged and then fucked by a bodybuilder (2M/2F)
  • 2-part scene sucking a bodybuilder's balls and then cock (2M/2F)
  • 2-part scene rimming and then fucking a bodybuilder (2M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes riding Kroland if you make him c.um twice during his mini-game (1M/1F)
Fix.
  • The description on the appearance window should describe your body properly now.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I really wish they would add fights with every update and work on the combat animations ect.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
My complaint is that even when you're playing as a lesbian character, Kroland and the other bodybuilders still fuck you, and there's no option to refuse having sex with them.

Reactions: Natol

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Ultimately he does use the Warcraft models with slight scaling and the modded dicks on top so there aren't that many options.

Reactions: Aazkaal
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes