shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
You can avoid them by just not doing them, but doing so ruins your chances of getting all you need to be successful. Pity, but it's the price you have to pay.
Yeah I started playing without waiting for an answer. When you finish a quest you either click complete or sex and if you choose the first you reject the person. I didn't get what you meant by ruining chances of getting all needed to be successful tho

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
How do I feed the succubus in the initial village? I have 3 cock/pussy points but can't feed her or access any other scene

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
anyone knows the new cheat code abd doies this game has bad endings like you get fucked by worgen to much and they take you in as new bitch or so? i have a bug with the wolf pelt quest, after i defeated a 5th wolth the screen freezes and i cna only close the game

Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
anyone knows the new cheat code abd doies this game has bad endings like you get fucked by worgen to much and they take you in as new bitch or so?
Don't scream too loud, but the cheat code is punch. As for bad endings? Just try it out and see what happens.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
well like i said become the new bitch of the worgens or the new fucktoy for demons
Depends on your views and your preferences, that could be something you want, I just like the girls, a nice Harem would be just nice, but that's not going to happen quickly.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello
I only started the game today.
When can you get stronger things here, etc.
Thanks and greetings

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hello
I only started the game today.
When can you get stronger things here, etc.
Thanks and greetings
If you mean level up, just kill things and rest between each kill. If you mean weapons and armour, complete quests. Having higher addiction(the genitals symbol) will allow you to get clothes with sex appeal stats from quests, useful if you are playing a whore. If you need to get ones with more armour but your sex addiction was too high you can go to stormwind(big city). Armour in the Trade District, Weapons in the Dwarven District and Underwear in the Mage Quarter. Sell old/unwanted armour at their respective stores for extra gold.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
If you mean level up, just kill things and rest between each kill. If you mean weapons and armour, complete quests. Having higher addiction(the genitals symbol) will allow you to get clothes with sex appeal stats from quests, useful if you are playing a whore. If you need to get ones with more armour but your sex addiction was too high you can go to stormwind(big city). Armour in the Trade District, Weapons in the Dwarven District and Underwear in the Mage Quarter. Sell old/unwanted armour at their respective stores for extra gold.
Thank you

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

Hi everyone, let's talk about 5.5!
This version will add the final encounter in Karazhan, the demon lord Malchezaar, in order to reach him you'll need to find a rune on each one of the three rooms you have been able to access in the last versions. I tried something new with this guy, he will try to smash you, and you'll have to evade his attack by clicking just at the right time, looking at an arrow that moves back and forth over a bar. This guy will be the last barrier between you and the new followers for your brothel, two draenei, but they won't be available yet, you'll have to wait some time for that.

Now, the original idea for this version was to add 3 or 4 rooms with sex scenes on them, but it was kinda boring, and some of you gave me an idea to add a demon slave to your brothel, so here it is! Say hi to Deimos.
This guy will appear randomly when you enter the portals to fight demons in Karazhan, but he is chained up, so you'll have to find a way to free him, some kind of demon lord must have a master key ;) Once you take off his chains, you and Deimos will go back to your brothel, where you'll be able to see him playing with your customers, and if you have Nilk as your dungeon guard, you can ask the elf to take care of the demon, if you know what I mean.

This version will also add the demonic transformations, you have Eyes, Horns, Skin, and for the guys Cock, the skin will make your tongue and the interior of your mouth green, and the eyes will darken your eyelids. It will be pretty straightforward, when you get Fel into your body your corruption will increase, and the more corruption you have, the higher the chance of getting one of the transformations.

Finally, new underwear will be implemented as a random drop from the Satyr inside the Emerald Dream, this one along the two implemented last version (the ones from Kroland) will be added to the Striper mini-game, and the satyr one in particular will give you Addiction when you finish the show.
Now, there are two little details I'm changing, the first one is that Transmog (changing the appearance of your armor) will be Free, you already worked to obtain those pieces of armor, it doesn't make any sense to make you work even more to put their appearances on.
The second one is that I'm changing how you earn Addiction, instead of getting it when you have sex with your enemies, you'll increase it by just defeating an enemy through Lust, it won't be necessary to have sex with them. It can be very annoying to farm Addiction if you need to watch the sex scenes over and over again, this way your Addiction will increase before you choose a scene, that way you don't have to choose one, just use Lust to defeat your opponent.
Now, about the Sex Scenes, the next version I will start with the brothel changes I have planned, and one of the things I want to do is animate the scenes with your followers, so this version I'm testing the waters to see how long it would take me to animate one of those old scenes, and in this case that means that I'm updating the Poor Boy scenes, both male and female, on top of the new scenes of course, so, these are the new sex scenes for this version:
  • 2 Scenes with Malchezaar using your body to masturbate his giant cock (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene with Malchezaar, fucking his urethra (1M)
  • 2 Scenes with Deimos, hugging his cock (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene with Deimos and three twinks (Brothel customers)
  • 1 Scene with Deimos forcing Nilk to suck his cock
  • 4 Poor Boy scenes from his quests, updated with animations (2M/2F)
From the work I have already done I think it will be pretty fast to animate old scenes, something it will help me with updating the Brothel ones.
And this is all for this version! I hope you guys like what you see, have a nice week, and see you next time!

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes