Meberik

Apr 3, 2020
Круто, ждём продолжение и вопрос будет ли перевод на Русский ?
Если нет то можно как-то связаться с автором для сотрудничества, я готов перевести сам с его разрешения.

ball2hi

Aug 22, 2017
Appearance
  • The appearance window has been updated, with a new option that lets you choose to keep your underwear and upper armor ON on the compatible sex scenes.
I was super excited to see this, hoping that means I can have my characters be completely naked during the sex scenes. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work when using the Cheat menu?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Круто, ждём продолжение и вопрос будет ли перевод на Русский ?
Если нет то можно как-то связаться с автором для сотрудничества, я готов перевести сам с его разрешения.
Я бы не надеялся особо.
I don't think what there ever would be a translation.
-----
На будущее, тут все же англоязычный форум, стоит уважать местные правила. Большинство местных тебя без переводчика просто не поймет, это как минимум невежливо.

We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

Last edited:
Reactions: greenray

Meberik

Apr 3, 2020
Я бы не надеялся особо.
-----
На будущее, тут все же англоязычный форум, стоит уважать местные правила. Большинство местных тебя без переводчика просто не поймет, это как минимум невежливо.
Ну в правилах я не заметил сводки на необходимость общаться на чистом Английском, но всё-же извиняюсь за данный инцидент, был сонный и напечатал именно так )

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Ну в правилах я не заметил сводки на необходимость общаться на чистом Английском
Такое правило есть / There is a rule for that:
We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

Reactions: Rafster

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Update Report #54

Hi everyone, let's talk about 5.6!
In the next versions up until 6.0 we'll be focusing mostly on the Brothel, changing how certain things work, adding new ones, etc.
When I implemented the brothel back in the day, I wanted to have a system that was more independent, something like a game inside the game, but with the followers/slaves out there in the world to still keep some kind of connection with it. Now, as the game evolves the brothel feels more and more cheap, and I want to keep adding content to it from time to time at the end of each new zone, I want to give you options to be more engaged with your followers and stuff like that. So, this is what I'm going to do.
First of all, a Day/Night cycle will be implemented. The brothel will be closed during the day, with your followers resting and the training room open so you can raise their stats, then at night the brothel will open its doors and you will be able to do the normal stuff you do now, send followers to complete missions or play the strip mini-game. Each action will move time forward in a way that feels like its own game, making things more dynamic.

When it comes to the followers, I want to change how you interact with them and how you rise their affection, in this version each of the followers will have their own customized room, and in order to talk with them you'll have to pay them a visit during the day, at night their rooms will be empty if they are working, or you'll be able to see them sleeping if they are not assigned to a job, opening the door for me to add some juicy scenes in the future.

As you can see, each room is themed around its follower (you have the original file in the attachments in case you want to take a closer look), and right now I only finished the rooms for Brox and Helena, but you can see how the others will turn out. The objective here is to make your relation with the followers feel more intimate, and open the door to add new scenes in the future, things like touching them while they are sleeping, triggering scenes between them when you reach a certain level of affection with two of them, etc.

Another thing I want to change is how you raise your affection with the followers, right now you just give them gifts that you buy with lustone aaaaand that's pretty much it, there is no involvement there and I need to inflate the price of those items with each new pair of followers because as you work on their skills they give you more lustone, and through time I must assume that you have them leveled up, so I need to keep making the new gifts more expensive so you don't just buy them all as soon as new followers get implemented and rush their affection.
So this is how it's going to work now, you'll be able to build your affection with your followers by doing certain things like flirt with them every day, or train their skills using your own body. As you raise the affection you will reach one of the limits that you can see signaled by a lock, and in order to break that limit you need to give your follower a gift, every lock needs a different gift, so you can imagine that the first one will be unlocked by the cheapest gift and the last one by the expensive one. Each limit you break will unlock some things, like being able to perform with the follower in the strip mini-game, unlocking scenes with them, and finally unlocking their own mini-game. I will lower the prizes of the gifts now that you won't use them to raise affection, and things should feel more dynamic in general.
Now, to be precise about what 5.6 will have in it, here is the list:
  • Day/Night Cycle for the brothel
  • Rooms for all your followers
  • Updated affection system
  • Brox and Helena updated sex scenes and mini-game in their rooms (all animated)
Sorry for not adding actual new sex scenes in this version, but as you can see I have many things to take care of, the updated scenes ended up looking pretty good tho, especially the ones with Brox fucking your ass and Helena riding you xD the two "domination" scenes with them and your customer will be animated too.
This version will be the foundation for the next ones:
  • 5.6.5 Animated Nile and Dela scenes/mini-game and strip min-game implementation
  • 5.7 Animated Adan and Eva scenes/mini-game and strip min-game implementation
  • 5.7.5 Mini-game and strip mini-game implementation for Lupin and Vestia, their scenes are already animated so this version will have more extra stuff than the others (read after this list)
  • 5.8 New Draenei followers
  • 5.9 Romance arc with Lee at the gym
I want to add new stuff to the brothel in each of these versions too, things like:
  • Dildos that you can collect and use in the strip mini-game.
  • A random vendor in your brothel that sells you underwear appearances themed around your followers for lustone and if you use it in the strip mini-game with them you will get a special sex scene.
  • More sex scenes in general with your followers and between them triggered by levels of affection.
  • A sex dungeon with glory holes and things like that to put your followers working there.
  • Implement the days of the week (not real-time days, in-game ones) to have special events on specific days like maybe a costume party each Friday with your customers changing clothes and special scenes.
I don't know exactly how I'm going to spread these things through the different versions as I update each pair of followers, but you can get an idea of what I want to do with the Brothel. And this is it! sorry for the wall of text, but I wanted to explain myself as good as possible, I hope you like what is in store for the future, let me know what you think and if you have more ideas.
Have a nice week, and see you next time!

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes