godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i like introduction of new transformation still wish that they would look more like the actual race though rather then a simple texture change and some small additions.

maybe that's too hard to do or maybe that is planned to expand the transformations but what is there is nice.

Reactions: DuoCrown

seleucus

Oct 21, 2016
Anyone figured out how to get Deimos, the new slave? You apparently need to defeat some demon lord, but which demon lord and where?

Never mind I figured it out myself. There are glowing runes in karazhan you need to click on.

Last edited:

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Mi dispiace, ma quante missioni ci sono in totale? Ho letto che ci sono altre quattro missioni per il povero ragazzo, non vorrei avere dei soccorsi cattivi che mi impediscono di vedere le missioni. Cosa sai che c'erano problemi del genere? un'ultima domanda ma le mutandine che dovrebbero uscire dal Satiro ... ma dov'è il Satiro a Duckwood. Grazie per la risposta: D

I’m sorry, but how many missions are there in total? I read that there are four other missions for the poor boy, I would not want to have bad relief that prevent me from seeing the missions. What do you know there were problems like that? one last question but the panties that should come out of the Satyr ... but where is the Satyr in Duckwood. Thanks for the answer: D

Last edited:

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Am I being ignored?
What for? You posted that it's still not possible not to get fucked by Kroland. That's a true statement, what are we supposed to say? And asking whether there are new lesbian scenes when the previous page includes the patch notes that have a detailed list of new sex scenes is strange. If you don't want to read the patch notes, I'll tell you that yes, there are no new lesbian scenes.

alphablue7

Jan 15, 2020
Is this game similar to Rogue-Like where there's costumes/clothes changes for the girls? interested in trying it...

momopanda

Jun 16, 2017
Mi dispiace, ma quante missioni ci sono in totale? Ho letto che ci sono altre quattro missioni per il povero ragazzo, non vorrei avere dei soccorsi cattivi che mi impediscono di vedere le missioni. Cosa sai che c'erano problemi del genere? un'ultima domanda ma le mutandine che dovrebbero uscire dal Satiro ... ma dov'è il Satiro a Duckwood. Grazie per la risposta: D

I’m sorry, but how many missions are there in total? I read that there are four other missions for the poor boy, I would not want to have bad relief that prevent me from seeing the missions. What do you know there were problems like that? one last question but the panties that should come out of the Satyr ... but where is the Satyr in Duckwood. Thanks for the answer: D
there are not any new missions for poor boy, just 4 new updated animations (2 each) for M and F mc that you can replay when you click the heart below their icons, i think sonpih is reworking every old outdated scene to an animation. The satyr is in duskwood, specifically to twilight grove > emerald dream > nightmare zone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arufuredo

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
there are not any new missions for poor boy, just 4 new updated animations (2 each) for M and F mc that you can replay when you click the heart below their icons, i think sonpih is reworking every old outdated scene to an animation. The satyr is in duskwood, specifically to twilight grove > emerald dream > nightmare zone.
In all honesty it's gonna be a really dull couple of months if that's the case for players who are basically at the end of the current update. I feel Sonpih is forgetting about the combat seeing as there has been no new classes/races or skills since it began which it's the RPG elements that really keep me interested in the first place.

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
For all Mac users. I managed to start the game on Big Sur by doing that-
open terminal and type - sudo chmod -R 777 space then drag the app and press enter. It will ask for your password and then just open the game. Hope it helps
when i do this it doesn't work , it says they are illegal

Reactions: EssExx
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes