Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Am i the only one who wants a futa protagonist? (just extra doesnt need to replace either of em)
dont like the fact that you miss some scenes because you play as female/male

bird_boy24

Feb 4, 2019
I kinda prefer combat to minigames, especially since combat is so quick. It's just very RPG-esque, although you're right that it's next to completely pointless with levels not mattering a lick and it being pretty much all equipment based.

I haven't noticed any transformation reactions, although I've never let it get further than eyes and ears/horns. I haven't played around with it too much, but at the very least the wrestling elf says your dick is huge even at minimum size, so it's probably just an appearance thing.

Most of the clothing you get from quests. The only droppable outerwear I believe is from the bandits. Kobolds, murlocs, and satyrs drop underwear. A pair of underwear you can get by telling the Link expy to fight without equipment, and it will be left on the ground clickable for you to pick up. The last thing is the wrestling singlet from the wrestling elf at the gym. You need all 3 energy bolts to wrestle, and you need to have sex with him by winning all 3 rock paper scissors variations, then he'll just give it to you in a forced conversation.

Any clothing you don't get from a quest becomes available to purchase in Stormwind. If you sell the variation you got, I'm pretty sure you can just afford the other one. You don't need to hang on to things for transmog either, once you've picked it up you can mog it.
1623645888376.png
I have no idea what that last outfit is though, the armor shop doesn't sell it. Do you know what it is?

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes