Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Killing the 5th wolf for the pelts(early game quest) doesn't have the popup for the gained item but it still dims. theres no box or anything so it soft locks the game

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Sadly not that I know of, since save files are registry and cheat menu provides no items except currency
fucks sake...great, guess ill just not finish this quest then lol

edit: so i guess this bug is because the game thinks i already have 5 pelts, as the quest log says i do but the dialogue with the Boy in the abbey says the "do you have the pelts?" line still.

edit 2: i have no idea why but i just went back to the Poor Boy and it popped up with the quest completion screen.

Last edited:

whatzooka

Jan 25, 2019
I hope they add pregnancy to this game, but even if they dont its a darn good text based game (trap quest is still my fav though)

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
Does anyone know if the player gains more skills or there are only two, if you have, tell me where I want to have it, because by regedit there are still 4 more skills. thanks

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Does anyone know if the player gains more skills or there are only two, if you have, tell me where I want to have it, because by regedit there are still 4 more skills. thanks
There are only 2 skills per class, I grinded on Warrior up until level 37 still no sign of new skills

Reactions: KingEddy
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes