GoodFella198

Feb 17, 2021
I think my followers screen is broken. Whenever I go into their rooms to chat to them, I'm shown this empty dialogue box with x to back out of. Wdid?

Naurdor

Sep 29, 2020
you need to kill boss of karasan and get key. then go to place, where you kill bdsm demons. demios can spawn with some chance
If I recall he has a chance of appearing instead of any fight where you go through a portal in that area, so the imps work as well.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Avoid fighting /loosing to male as male ...
that doesnt help when you are forced into scenes because all 3 "interactibles" in most rooms have no description or hints.
one scene for example is a "reward" from a female character where you are then fuckd by her pet snake.

im not against the game having gay scenes, i just think it has far more game/male mc submissive.

i havent played in a while, expecting to see more content, but almost every single new thing was gay. even that quest for that female character, every choice leads to a gay scene(if you pick a sex choice).

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
that doesnt help when you are forced into scenes because all 3 "interactibles" in most rooms have no description or hints.
one scene for example is a "reward" from a female character where you are then fuckd by her pet snake.

im not against the game having gay scenes, i just think it has far more game/male mc submissive.

i havent played in a while, expecting to see more content, but almost every single new thing was gay. even that quest for that female character, every choice leads to a gay scene(if you pick a sex choice).
Well late game "sucks" in this 'cuz the content gets voted on Autor's Patreon and well the Gay options always win... so until Autor implements other pieces later on - most stuff is going to be gay themed :confused:

GoodFella198

Feb 17, 2021
Happened to me as well but it was fixed by either:

-Changing the resolution , then making the game full screen again

OR

-Going to training room and training both initial followers.

One of these fixed it but I'm not sure which!
I'll tried training the first two, with no luck. I'll try the resolution, but I'm worried that I'll struggle to fix the screen like last time.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I wouldn't blame nobody for not uploading the next 4 updates as they are all Brothel based tbh, seems like the RPG elements are going obsolete as updates progress.

Last edited:

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Why no comments on here lately?! Last comment is from 2019! Anyway, I am here simply to say how amazing this game is, and that's just me playing gor half an hour losing to different lewd enemies~

If you are A furry, or like being ravaged by creatures go ahead! This game have lots of human lewd, so watch out! Love the game!

The game is still being worked on so I suggest supporting it on patreon!

Reactions: Corootai

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Why no comments on here lately?! Last comment is from 2019! Anyway, I am here simply to say how amazing this game is, and that's just me playing gor half an hour losing to different lewd enemies~

If you are A furry, or like being ravaged by creatures go ahead! This game have lots of human lewd, so watch out! Love the game!

The game is still being worked on so I suggest supporting it on patreon!
Because there is no point getting people's hopes up without a link to the new version xD

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes