Draha Kyoshi

Dec 5, 2017
Version 4.9

CHANGELOG

Brothel

• Helena has been added to the strip mini-game, but the extra steps based on her affection are only available for the male character.
Followers

• Lupin, a pompous male worgen has been added to the Brothel, you can recruit him after defeating Count Suckula in the Haunted Mansion of Duskwood.
  • Vestia, a crazy female worgen has been added to the Brothel, you can recruit her after defeating Count Suckula in the Haunted Mansion of Duskwood.
Brothel's Dungeon

• You can hire Nilk as a security guard for your Dungeon, to hire the guy you simply need to talk with him after defeating Count Suckula in the Haunted Mansion of Duskwood. Bear in mind that you can only talk with him when you have no slaves exposed.
Items

• New gifts have been added to the Gift Shop to increase your affection with the new worgen followers.
Scenes

• 2 Scenes sucking Lupin's bulge (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes eating Lupin's ass (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes fucking Lupin's ass (1M/1F with Helena's toy)
  • 2 Scenes getting licked by Vestia (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes getting suffocated by Vestia's boobs (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene of Vestia riding you (M)
  • 1 Scene of Nilk sucking Osborn's cock
Fix

• The UVs of the male character models have been tweaked, this means that the texture of the clothes should look better without shaky lines.
  • The Horde Boxers can be equipped correctly now and no longer duplicate when you equip them once.
Windows:
Mega

MAC:
Mega
Thank you!

Feb 24, 2019
Hmm I like the concept but my game keeps freezing up after battles.. any solutions?

Edit: this seems to mainly happen in the first woods area with wolves, 99% of the time with wolves. Also happened once after running into a worg at night in the same area

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
what the quest? i defeat worgens but didint get item
I had to kill roughly 50 to get one, and as a Whore it wasn't the easiest thing to do :unsure:

Hyao really needs to add some weapons for Whore specifically tbh, maybe something that converts mel/lust or a skill even.

baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
Does anyone know what will be in the update after this one? This update isn't very interesting to me so I reckon I'll skip it. Just saw there's a new preview up on Patreon so was wondering what the details of that were

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes